Speed Coating

merc106

Just looked it up pretty cool hope you get some feed back before I have my pad worked

ROBERT CROSS

They do make Sharkskin paint for boats......:help

"The structure of shark skin has another function besides protection. The streamlined shape of the scales decreases the friction of the water flowing along the shark's body by channeling it through grooves. The grooves are so closely spaced, they prevent eddies from coming into contact with the surface of the shark's moving body. This reduces the amount of "drag" as the shark swims, enabling the creature to glide farther on a given amount of energy. Scientists have found that the ridges created by shark scales can reduce drag in the water by as much as 8 percent. Golf balls and many military aircraft and vessels employ similar drag-reducing principles."

A friend "engine turned" his LU, insists he gained 3mph.

Bob

suicidealli

It is a good product, but has been around a long time. It works, and last a long time.
Some newer products out there I think are better, but don't last very long.

IMO: if you can do it yourself, and don't mind doing it once a year the newer stuff is the ticket. If your paying someone to do it, and want it to last speedy coat work good.

Roy