sponsors for knoxville rally

skewby

sponsors.... the allison family, euchie marina, reynolds racing and marine, napa auto parts, chattens market, the crows nest, bill eaves custom props. and working on a deal with bunch marine, terrace view restaurant, blue springs marina and arrow head marina.

some sponsors are deals on food or cash donations, napa is putting together a bucket of waxes and other cleaning supplies to be raffled off. i am also working on truing to get some places to donate things to be given as door prizes or other raffle items. if anyone else can hit up any businesses for door prizes or things to raffle post it on here so i can make sure all sponsors on on the shirt.

Last edited:

skewby

craig and joe i'll need you to post on this thread what and how you want me put you guys on the sponsor list on the shirt

etnprop

Dang Skewby I gotta get on the ball. I've gotta few more to add I'll talk to you about it soon. You and Roger are doing a great job! This is definitely going to be an year not to miss the Knoxville rally... hope everyone is making their reservations. Thanks again!

skewby

joe when you coach for a living you have to know how to be a bum in a small town...lol. not to mention when you deal with as many charities as i do. we are hoping to make this the RALLY every one wants to come and be a part of

Last edited:

skewby

terrace view restaurant will be be sponsoring a cook out dinner for the rally and drinks one nite. don't no about thurs. or fri. still in the planning for what day

skewby

arrowhead marina is on board for sure, their donating a gift certificate for 2 nite stay in their motel. euchie marina is also going to donate a 2 nite stay in their hotel. could use them as prizes for the poker run or or raffle them off. decided on the cook out at terrace view will be thursday evening. hoping to have the poker run thursday starting at euchie and end at terrace view with the cookout. what you guys think

DOUBLE J

Perfect, driving in Thursday Am(staying in Chattanoga Wed. night) so I should be able to do Thurs. run. Never been to this area so not familiar with the waterways. Can't wait.

skewby

double j hopefully you will see 30-40 mile or more of watts bar, and hit all the marinas for a cool down and drink

DOUBLE J

I'm a little concerned about the distance. The Gt20 tank is 19.5 gallons so my range is about 55 miles. Hopefully that's enough.

skewby

i think mine is only a 20 gallon tank and i have made the run up to the sand bar and back no problem. my plans are head north one day and ride around then south the next. if all goes well the poker run shouldnt be but about 35-40 miles tops. do you have to run 93 octane? if not you will be fine most marinas sell 89

DOUBLE J

Sounds like I have plenty of capacity and I can run on 89 if I need additional fuel(stock 200XRI). Thanks

skewby

then you should be good to go... especially if your a slow poke like me. i'm still learning how to drive my 02, and i just have a 150 efi. hanging out and having beer on the river has slowed my learning curve down. but i'm still much faster than the jon boat and pontoon.....lol

DOUBLE J

Well I was hoping I wasn't the slowest and was holding everyone up. Boat runs low to mid 80's but with the wife next to me I'll be lucky to run 60 or 70.

skewby

i'll probably be the slow one at the rally. rodger can well into the 90's with his 03 so i figure he would lead a fast pack and i would cruise along in the back making sure we kept everybody together that don't know where they are going

Allyfishing

I'll be in the back of the pack with you guys. I'll be learning to drive my new power, hopefully it will be done with break-in by then.

skewby

so far her is what i have.... the allison family, terrace view rest. ( cook out thurs. evening) bill eaves custom prop ( hill sig. prop to raffle) napa auto parts, chattins mkt (cash donation), crows nest (food and drink deals), reynolds racing and marine (?), euchie marina ( 2 nites in the motel), arrowhead marina (2 nites in the motel), east tenn. prop. (cash donation--thanks joe)

if any one else has any sponsors let me know going to have shirts made end of may/ june 1st

Last edited:

skewby

hendrix- engineering is on board as a sponsor... glad to have the man that help start the first rally back on board