SPOONING in EAST TN

hotshaft

You bet thats what ol hooker does best!! I need thank msharp for the great job he did cuting the other hooks off. The wife and i got to the ER last night at ut and lady did know what a fish hook looked like!!! So we got out of their and went to Doc house and he push it on through and cut it out.Msharp and i always have fun when we fish!!!!:big grin:big grin:big grin:big grin

hotshaft

Yea msharp said it looked funny hanging that close to my eye!! It sure was a fun fishing trip!!!:big grin:big grin

catfish123

You are VERY fortunate, that could have easily been a lot worse.

hotshaft

You are VERY fortunate, that could have easily been a lot worse.
You aren't kidding i was very lucky. I am very thankful that msharp was there to help me he did a wonderful job keeping the other hooks out of my eye!!!!!!

biller31

Uhhhh. Yeah. Thats a good un. I had a buddy of mine about pass out when I got a couple sets of treble hooks in my forearm and he had to yank em out with the ol "pop the fishing line" trick. I can't imagine what he'd a done if I'd put one in my eyebrow! LOL

msharp

I was just mad because we had to leave after the FIRST place we stopped !!! HELLo He did it to himself , the time we went before that , He stuck ME in the arm while using MY stuff !!!! Thought he was going to pass out on that one !!!:LMAO::same ole song

boataddict

Uhhhh. Yeah. Thats a good un. I had a buddy of mine about pass out when I got a couple sets of treble hooks in my forearm and he had to yank em out with the ol "pop the fishing line" trick. I can't imagine what he'd a done if I'd put one in my eyebrow! LOL

its ok to lose a limb or eye as long as the allison dont get scratched:big grin:help

biller31

its ok to lose a limb or eye as long as the allison dont get scratched:big grin:help
Yeah, now that I know how much it costs to blueprint the pad I don't blame ya. :) LOL I still treat mine like a borrowed fishin bote though. My pad is already scratched up again from this season after having it trued up last season. :banghead I guess I'll just have to pay up again if I wanna do the go fast thing again. However,... after last summer's hi-jinx playin prop-test dummy, I think I'm just gonna keep this boat goin for its intended purpose... "Fishin Barge". I don't want you to hafta help me with the same kinda repairs we did in the driveway last time I was chasin one more mph! :idiot