SS2000 Comp-Drag

Jeff"Yammer"

Very Rare !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison SS2000 Comp-Drag (1 of 5) , Mercury 2.5 Drag (mild mods) and Boatmate single axle Allison trailer.

Boat:
511lbs but as solid as a rock , center steer with removable rear bench , fully guaged with silver Carbonfiber w/red monster rim Livoursi guages (10,000 rpm tach w/recall, 140 mph GPS speedo, water PSI, water TEMP, fuel Level, fuel PSI 0-100, single EGT w/switch for two probes, Volt) , Allison race-cable-pulley steering w/Allison wingplates , custom silver Livoursi steering wheel w/3 military rocker switches for trim , Carbonfiber dash , 21 USG fuel tank with built in sump and AN-8 bottom feed line , Weldon 2005 fuel pump w/SS filter on a carbonfiber mount , Fast valved trim pump , Oddessy 925 battery w/custom billet mount , Allison 6" man. jackplate
Motor:
Gohr built '99 Mercury Drag block with lightened internals , Diamond flywheel , 56 psi reg. w/AN-8 welded on fitting for the fuel rail , 849849-A6 box w/mild mods for a great idle , AMS slide intake w/PPE stacked front half , 2006 Drag cowl , 15" mid w/dry stacked custom oval tuner and adapt. , 1.87 Titus case with planing mod and full SM internals
Trailer:
Allison single axle Boatmate trailer , black w/SS fenders , LED lights

SERIOUS inquiries only , Needs nothing runs perfectly !!!! Ran 126 mph GPS (28 Hydromotive T3X Comp @ 9700) and ran 8.11@108mph in 900' ......

Jeff Williamson
** E-mail for more info (much more info but to long to post) and any other details/pictures ** liquidfast@hotmail.com

Attachments

Rocket

What's the cock pit look like on that model? :confused:

Only 1 out of 5 build? That's Cool!

Good luck with the sale!!!

RedAllison

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, ohhhhhhhhhhh daddy LIKE!!! :shock::twisted evil:twisted evil

You guyz and yo FASSMOSHEENS F/S, gives me da shakes and I start all thinkin evil and chit! :cuss
RA

Mr. Scary

I think the confusion is over "Comp-Drag". They made a Comp and they made a Race. They didn't technically make a "Comp-Drag."

badbait

Thank's Scary, I was thinking that with the low weight advertisied that there may of been a 3rd hull that they only made 5 of called the Comp Drag.

Mr. Scary

The SuperSport is a great boat for a bigger guy. The cockpit is wide and deep - easy to get in and out of and the seat is adjustable forward and backward (correct me if I'm wrong on yours Jeff).