"super fast" pugh hydro

suicidealli

i believe it is a 97, and weighs around 375 lbs. this is for someone looking to really scream!!!!!!!!!! i will check for sure, but i think it had been 150 mph
i really don't fit in this thing all that well. i don't think i have the marbles to drive it.... i traded a race car for it. the farring has been stripped and primed. it is ready for a new name and paint! set up for merc! has diamond plate trailor and tandem too. super nice rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i may trade for a alley or stv. could through a 260 p/h with 20 hours on it to boot for something really nice!!!!!!!!
anyone interested.

roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

asking 6000. that is a steal for this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i traded a buddy of mine that was in a pinch. just helped him out. just looking to get what i have in it out of it. i think it sold for 8500 yast year, and has not been wet since... it is a very clean hydro..

roy

Kam

Probationary User
I have a 1991 Allison XB 2002. It is blue and white, and in very good shape. I might be interested in trading. Give me a call 828-550-1616. Thanks, Kam

suicidealli

this one has been 155 with a omc on it.. my friend who bought the boat went 140 after just a little time in the boat. he bought it without a motor. i think i have everything i need to get her ready...