Sweet prop!!

Bobalouie

My next prop is going to be a Chopper II sent to Hydro for a knob job. I have only bought one used prop so far, and it was from someone I trust on this board. I would have misgivings buying a prop off of S&F, for some reason, it just gives me the heeby-jeebys buying something as intricate as a used prop from over there.

Brack

One of my Favorite props on my 02 is the 26P.knob job.......money well spent,

Bob ,if you want to run it, you are more than welcome too,......it is a small shaft

DS77

Guys, sorry for your lack of confidence in me and my offshore cut. However the hydromotive prop was sent to me In trade for a 28 offshore that outrun the hydromotive by 4 mph. Same pitch same diameter. Nothing against Hydromotives thats just how it went and if past owner doesn't mind I can have him chine in. I sell a truck load of Offshore's a year, and people call on just about a daily basis wanting to go up or down in pitch. It would be easy enough to check out the responses I get on my props. Hope everyone has a safe boating season.
Steve

2003225X

I am glad the truth was spoken about the prop after it was sold. Just maybe the person that bought it would have been interested to know that?

It sounds like facts being stated. Being asked for a serial number and not providing it... The only other comment that was made is there are a lot of offshore cuts for sale, and the last time I looked I could find many to choose from.

TBuck2003

Guys that is a T-3X Comp. 14.25" in diameter. This prop is exactly what it states "COMP" as in competition, or numbers equaling. This prop was designed for high horsepower to weight ratio. XR2001, with power, 2002 with big power, STV etc... 90% of prop work and prop results is knowing application. A prop could be labeled slow, but if it is being asked to do something it was not meant to do, then results will not be as desired. Matt this is why I told you to pass on this wheel for your combo... Same reason we do not take a marathon runner and enter him in the 100 meter sprints...

TBuck

jas638

Banned
i will say, that ds77 puts one hell of a finish on the props he sells. they do look beautiful!

Bobalouie

One of my Favorite props on my 02 is the 26P.knob job.......money well spent,

Bob ,if you want to run it, you are more than welcome too,......it is a small shaft
Preciate the offer Brack, but I am a fattie :wink

whipper

I like the off shore cuts only from the Mazco though so far. I had one from a Chopper11 and it didnt perform near as good as the Mazco cut ones for me with the GS. That last 26 was insane out of the hole and has been converted to a fatty now for a 280 GS!! I cant wait to hear how that goes. I had Todd cut me a Knob cut from a 30 Chopper11 and it did good just wish I had a 26. 30,s and 2200 ft above sea level with only a 225 = slug.
That 28 T3 looked sweet though! I agree with what was said about the sport. I would love a 26 or 27 T3-X sport. A little more robust for the longer term than a Comp. Less flexy for my 950lb sled also. The comp with a Xr and a 260/280 would be a sweet prop though forsure for some bigger numbers. Might have to get another Knob cut in a 27 this time and a 26 Mazco Off shore for hole shot and loads. 28 drag 4,s have a soft spot in my heart also.
Heck I love them all!! Im a poor prop wore. I have to sell mine each winter to by bread to stay alive. I can think of 4 that I never should have sold that have taken 10 to find 1 as good as or close any of those 4.:banghead If ya find a good one try and keep it. Its hard to match were ya boat with your setup and expectations in a prop more often than not.