t-shirts for the knox. ralley

skewby

so this will be easier on me ordering the shirts and coozies for the rally, could you make a post of how many shirts and what sizes you will need?

skewby

wc911 i'll have to check and see what the cost of shipping would be, but i don't see any problem with shipping a shirt and coozie.

wc911

wc911 i'll have to check and see what the cost of shipping would be, but i don't see any problem with shipping a shirt and coozie.
Thanks , Hoping to be there but my not be able to make it . I will keep a eye on the post and we will go from there. Thanks.

skewby

i made up a copy of the shirt art work and sent it to my sporting goods dealer to have him put it in the computer to make up a first draft. once i called nancy she wants the #57 on the shirt signifying 57 years of allison. so once i get a draft from my guy and nancy approves i'll see if i can get some help posting the art work on the board

Allyfishing

That's awesome Skewby!!! And Mrs. Allison is on board with your design which is great! good work man...can't wait to see the proof.

skewby

so have you talked to nancy allyfish? i called her and told her what was doing but i haven't sent her waht it looked like. my shirt guy might have not talked to him in a few days