t-shirts for the knox. ralley

Allyfishing

No I haven't talked with her. Joe mentioned to me that you were either going to send her artwork or already have, he wasn't sure. Do you need me to call her?

skewby

i talked to my shirt guy friday and he thinks that his graffix man should have the art work done up sometime today,(fingers crossed) if so i'll send it to nancy for final approval. then i'll try to get a pic up on the board

Allyfishing

Skewby sent me a photo of one of the finished "foamie" can holders better know as "coozies" to some of you folks!!! lOL!!!

Looks great if ya ask me!!!

Thanks Skewby....still waiting on the approval of the final print of the T shirt from Allison.

skewby

your right... tested one as soon as i got in the other nite. it held up good till i stapled it to the wall at blue springs sunday. they cant wait till the rally to see all the allisons come in

ImbadBob

Skewby,
I have done a lot of stuff when I've been drinkin'. I have taken back things I didn't even steal. Never stapled my coozie to a wall...

skewby

yeah i no.. it was a first for me to..lol but thought everybody on watts bar should no the rally is coming.....lol

Allyfishing

OMG...you guys crack me up!!! LOL!!!

Here is the first round proof of the Rally T Shirt. The top logo will be on the front and the other on the back. Skewby will have his art guy add "57 Years of Ultra Performance Boats" (I think I got that right??)

Oh, and we'll add all those who helped sponsor whatever at the rally on the back as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

skewby

thanks xtb, final draft is done if nancy approves, made a few changes so the shirt wont be so busy looking, maybe craig will get it up tonite sometime. anyone that has picked up a sponsor let me no so i can get a list put together

Allyfishing

Yup, here it is!! Great job skewby...

I forwarded it off to Mrs. Allison for her approval and copied you as well. Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow and I'll let ya know.

Attachments

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Here is the final proof of the rally t shirt by Skewby:

I'll send it off to Mrs. Allison for her seal of approval then once she approves all we need to do is finalize the list of sponsors!