Tennessee Gun Trading Site

champ198

Google made the golsn.com folks create a separate website apart from golsn.com because google won't do advertising with you if you do certain things that are on their list of unacceptable activities. Selling firearms and supporting the 2nd amendment is one of those things Google doesnt believe in. Golsn.com took their gun site down and folks thought they were caving in to Google but were buiding the other site gunownersclub.com.

Agree with BP, great site and easy to use.

GotMyAlly

Google made the golsn.com folks create a separate website apart from golsn.com because google won't do advertising with you if you do certain things that are on their list of unacceptable activities. Selling firearms and supporting the 2nd amendment is one of those things Google doesnt believe in. Golsn.com took their gun site down and folks thought they were caving in to Google but were buiding the other site gunownersclub.com.

I didn't know that about google. Looks like I need to find a new search engine.

Texan

I tried to register at their site and found that the only states that pop up are Kentucky and Tennessee. Wonder why?

Dave Hensley

Registration confirmation is very slow or not working. If anyone has access to the site there is a new listing for a Bushmaster AR15 Varmint rifle that I would like to have info on.

BP1

Registration confirmation is very slow or not working. If anyone has access to the site there is a new listing for a Bushmaster AR15 Varmint rifle that I would like to have info on.
A search pulled up four Bushmaster AR15's. The latest listing is dated Dec.31 and located in Columbia.
I'll pm you the details.
Let me know if it isn't the one you are referring to.

Last edited: