Thank you , SPONSORS, Thank You!!!!!

Allyfishing

Like the title says, many many thanks to the sponsors for this years rally!! I wanted to acknowledge them at the dinner Friday nite but I couldn't remember what the heck else I wanted to say!! DUH!!

They were all listed on the back of the rally T Shirt but they still need to hear a BIG THANK YOU!!! It was very gracious of the Allison's for helping out with Friday nites dinner expenses along with Roy, Chris, Mike, and a few others (I apologize for being brain dead right now).

Billy Eaves for donating the prop for the raffle which also helped out with the dinner expense.

Ben Biller "the grillmaster" who sweated his nads off tending the grill for which he provided some special game meat which was delicious!!! We need to get a canopy or something for Skewby's front yard. That afternoon sun bakes that area every evening. Ben looked like he was gonna pass out!!!

Thanks to Skewby for all the work he puts in having to go all over Watts Bar through out the winter/spring months sampling (beers) all the watering holes and having to endure looking at all the pretty waitresses (like Spring City, WOWEE) It's a tough job I know!!!

Special thanks to Joe Harrel for #1 keeping this rally going over the years with no help nor funds other than his own time and expenditures..#2 hauling the "cherokee" grill down to Watts Bar for our evening cookouts and #3 for making the supply run for meats, cooking supplies, side dishes etc. for the evening cookouts.

I know I'm forgetting something or someone right now but I'll be back on......having an 11% ABV Dogfish beer right now so I just forgot!!!!