Three Allison family

allison xtb

There are three Allisons in the family now. Brother,Son and mine, all XB2002. Should be a fun filled summer.

john4utvols

Nice, Yall need to come up to Nancy, Ky to Roy's cabin over the weekend with me, Roy and Brenda. I believe Tom Bright might be coming too. I got to rebuild two motors, and break them in. I'm going up Friday and staying til Monday night. We will play on the water Sat and Sun one way or the other. Clinton looks to be only a hour or so away.

allison2003

Allison xtb you need to bring them 02 to Oklahoma are group has 7 xb 2002 we would have a blast !!!!

bigtis

Allison xtb you need to bring them 02 to Oklahoma are group has 7 xb 2002 we would have a blast !!!!
we've got 7 for sure, but I think I'm missing 1 or 2, and we've got probably 5 xb03's and probably 5 or 6 drags, plus 2 xr 02's that ride with us. we had like 30 something boats on our last lil outing. would be cool to setup some trips with a bunch of people to different places where one of our own has a good spot for everyone to hang out.

john4utvols

we've got 7 for sure, but I think I'm missing 1 or 2, and we've got probably 5 xb03's and probably 5 or 6 drags, plus 2 xr 02's that ride with us. we had like 30 something boats on our last lil outing. would be cool to setup some trips with a bunch of people to different places where one of our own has a good spot for everyone to hang out.
Yall guys need to make it up to the Fastpass rally, plenty of room for 30 more boats.