To end any rally confusion

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I have been absent from the board for quite some time due to some personal issues. I apologize to all whose needs may have been neglected, but I would like to thank RedAllison and Hotprop for stepping up in my absence.

It was voted upon last summer that the Ten Year Anniversary National Allison Rally for 2011 would be at Clifton, TN July 11-17 2011. However, there will still be a rally in the Knoxville area, at the regular time in June (week preceding Father's Day), for those who would like to have it and get the experience of meeting the Allisons and the plant tour, plus a seminar given by Darris Allison this year.

The vote was based upon those people who attended a rally. It was established at the time that valid votes (voting criteria) should be represented by those who actually spent their time and money attending a rally. It was as simple as that. You attend a rally, you get to vote.

This is why there are two "National Allison Rally" forum headings. From what I understand, Joe Harrell (etnprop) has once again stepped up to organize the National/Knoxville rally. Thank you Joe!! For those who have never seen the plant, this is a really good reason to go to that one. The National rally in Clifton likewise carries equal weight for those who would rather go there in July, and special provisions will be made for FastPass being the official 10th anniversary rally.

A few people will be lucky enough to attend both events, but for those who need to make a choice, these are the facts.

Thanks to all who contribute to the rallies with your hard work, support, and attendance!

Lou

Allyfishing

Either way as a newbie I greatly appreciate the willingness and hard work you guys put into organizing either one of the Rally's. Last year (knoxville) was my first and I had a blast! Met some really great people and can't wait to get back. If time and my job allowed I would make the drive to Clifton as well. Just wanted to say Thanks to all who put forth the effort. :big grin :at the bar

Texas Dear

Hey Lou. Glad your back. We missed you. Hope everything turned out ok. will see you in July.

allison2003

Hey Lou glad you are back ,hope everything is good with the family let get the rally started!!!!!

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Looks like if anything I may fly in this year without a boat. I'll make a deal with somebody, ride to the beach in exchange for being your trailer beeyotch! Things for me are still up in the air; I'm trying my best to make it to Clifton.