updated props 4 sale with pics

suicidealli

Guys I have sold a few prop, but have bought a few new ones too... I need to move some more.

1. 26 ally cut chopper polished front side of blades. small shaft 350
1. 28 pitched down to 26 cut chopper: runs 7.5 % for a 26. @ 78 mph. Runs 5% on the big end. semi polished front side of blades. shinny but has sanding scratches. i put a shine on it to grab more water. small shaft 300

1. 26 drag 4 b&b polished some cup added by croxton: On my boat runs 2% slip. small shaft 450
1. 30 performer cut down to 14.5 dia and some cup added, B&B. ran 109 on my ss. flo torq 450

1. 27 RE 3 polished small shaft. small shaft 375 runs awesome. SOLD
1. 28 RE 4 b&b polished some cup added by jay martin. brand new hub 400.00

I have more just ask......

I have choppers, cut choppers, SRX, yamaha drags, cleavers, a couple 26 Steve smith early cut ET he signed one of them.
All are 24-30 p

513-207-2131
I can text you pics. Send me a text, and I will send pics.

Roy

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Roy, what's that performer cut?? Wonder how that would work on my motor? I have the 1.75's unlike the other guys with 1.62's.

suicidealli

It carries a load great, and plenty of bow lift. To much for my 02. I run 1.75 gears too. I can't turn it..
they just took out a little dia, and added some good cup to the tip. it will hold the bow up no matter what... real low slip, and take some hp to turn it.
i ran it on a 260, and it took a while to reach max speed. cruising was awesome you could 70-80, and the motor wasnt working hard.

roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

14.5x28 is not labbed, but has been polished, and looks stock to me. flo torq hub 375.00 "SOLD"
14.5x30 was a 15 dia, but was modified to 14.5. it is labbed, polished, and flo torq. 400.00

both are in excellent shape.

thanks,
roy

Last edited:

Allyfishing

It carries a load great, and plenty of bow lift. To much for my 02. I run 1.75 gears too. I can't turn it..
they just took out a little dia, and added some good cup to the tip. it will hold the bow up no matter what... real low slip, and take some hp to turn it.
i ran it on a 260, and it took a while to reach max speed. cruising was awesome you could 70-80, and the motor wasnt working hard.

roy
but what is it cut from? I've heard of Performer Props but I thought they built their props not cut them???? Sorry for the dumbness?? I run the 30P Bravo XS with 2 people to 6000 RPM's. I wonder??

suicidealli

It is a performance propeller prop..... They made it. They call it a performer.
They just took some diameter out... A lot of people cant turn a 15" dia prop. So it was modified for their customer. Looks the same as a performer just a 14.5 dia. And some extra tip cup...

Roy

Allyfishing

It is a performance propeller prop..... They made it. They call it a performer.
They just took some diameter out... A lot of people cant turn a 15" dia prop. So it was modified for their customer. Looks the same as a performer just a 14.5 dia. And some extra tip cup...

Roy
Ohhhh...ok now I get it!! So what type of hull/engine combo is that prop built for?

suicidealli

Ohhhh...ok now I get it!! So what type of hull/engine combo is that prop built for?

It is there copy of an ET prop. So they work on a lot of different hulls. This one has a little extra tip cup to carry the bow even more than an ET. They run very well...
Craig I don't know what is best for your hull, but from what I have read, you prolly have one of the best top end props foro your hull...

Roy