War 2010

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I would volunteer to organize WAR 2010 for Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

We visited there on the way home from TN. No disappointments with taking that detour!

I'll post some pics as soon as I can get them off the cell phone, they are not super high res but you'll get the look & feel of the place.

SLOmofo

Same distance for me, Havazoo or Clear Lake/Shasta. Remember it gets a little warm there at times. "Oh, it's a dry heat!" Yes, but it's 24 hrs at 120.

Pic of the Bat Cave in Havazoo. Hope to be going there soon to test out the project engine. The NEW Sack O Cats!

Attachments

fastglass1

Wow, just checked out google maps to Lake Havasu City, Arizona and it is 1163 miles (18 hours to drive).

SLOmofo

Worry not, I believe this is all in Jest.:rolling eyes

I don't think there would be a large turn out. The desert there is very spectacular. As to the women, most are augmented and very into themselves.

aaronmt

We will not be makeing it if its that far.I know its a drive for everyone but has anyone ever considered BANKS LAKE? Its 27 mile long, you can always find good water to run in.Thers lots of sandy beaches to pull up on and bs'.Nobody there will ever even raise a eye about "Prop testin".Has amazing fishing there from what I been told.Sun banks resort has every thing from tent camping to 5 bedroom houses a cantina,store, golf course and a live band on a huge stage friday and saturday.We had a great time this year and made alot of friends at War09.I think Banks lake would be incredible for to have War10.Theres something for everyone, heck you can actually do some boating believe it or not.:big grin

www.sunbanksresort.com

Last edited:

GFinch

Banks Lake?????? That lake flows back wards, our boats would be so slow kayaks would pass us by! :banghead

Really a neat lake. It has Bass and Walleye and others stuff. It gets it's water pumped up from the Columbia river to the deep end. The water flows out the shallow end and feeds the canal system. The canal system supplies water for the eastern or desert side of Washington state.

Chris and I have fished Banks, Pot Holes, San Mound and a couple others that the canal flows through on it's way back to the Columbia at the bottom of the state.

Hotprop

Administrator
Either a 26 hour drive from Kingston or a 5 hout flight from Knoxville, Lou thats gettin closer !! I would really like to go to Havasu if you hav it there !!! Always heard alot of good stuff bout that lake !!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Havazoo is infected with the Zebra and Quagula mussel.
What did I hear? "If yu SCARED, call the PO-lice!!!" :LMAO:

I am serious about Havasu. I think we might pull a lot of Allison guys in from Oklahoma and Texas, some of who have never made a national rally or a WAR.

The drive from anywhere along I-40 is easy and yep it's long, but it would be an awesome time never to be forgotten.

GFinch

"I am serious about Havasu. I think we might pull a lot of Allison guys in from Oklahoma and Texas, some of who have never made a national rally or a WAR."

Thats true. Butt you'd loose peeps that have attended in the past. :very sad

I'd say have it at a different time O the year. MWAR Mid West Allison Rally, CAR Central Allison Rally, LIAR :big grin Lou's Intercontinental Allison Rally :wink

GFinch

Hey, it's 7 + hours at least for me. Never lived farther from the Pacific Ocean then 30 miles. So it's the Western Mid West. OK it's the South Southern Mid Western West. Hells Bells it's flyover country anyway.................just like where I live!

Wheres a smiley with it's tongue sticking out when ya need one? :gone fishing

GFinch

So... People in New York call Ohio the West.

So you comming out next time? Might make it to Jasper again or the race in, I think, Mississippi this Oct.

Hotprop

Administrator
Well I hav always wanted to go to Havasu . Timing and how busy I am always dictates what I get to do. Would like to meet all yall left coasters at some point. May is usually a very busy month but I wanna see what I can do to get out there especially if its a Havasu.

GFinch

Lou's Intercontinental Allison Rally, nothing more.

If I didn't like him I wouldn't pick on him, I'd just ignore him.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Then there could also be BASTARD, Bozo''s Atascadero Scenic Tour Allison Rally Deluxe. :wink

GFinch

2fast4mom has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

GFinch

Then there could also be BASTARD, Bozo''s Atascadero Scenic Tour Allison Rally Deluxe. :wink
I resemble that remark, or at least have in the past.

We could vist the State Hospital here, lots of crazy peeps in there. I tried butt I wasn't deemed crazy enough, they did put me on the list though.