War 2010

R

Redding XB21

On a more serious note (if possible), what are your thoughts on the get-together in Oregon for 2010?
We had a good visit with ole Whipper in Prince George and he really wants to attend one. With poor old Pinkie making the trip south so often it would be nice to have one in his neck of the woods.

We had an uneventful trip to Ak. No problems and saw great scenery and tons of fish. Sure glad to be home tho. Now the catch up on chores.
Gene

GFinch

There used to be probably still is a Bass club get togeather at Banks Lake. We could have it at the same time and take over!!!!!!!!!

propmanjay

Where ever it is I will be sure and bring a video camera and a digital so people will at least think we enjoyed it enough to take some pics. I will go where ever we have it but I do agree with John the Delta is hard to beet.

aaronmt

Banks Lake is amazing,its huge,lots of sandy beaches ,great water to run in and great fishing.Steam Boat Rock state park has a real nice boat launch,or if ya like Sunbanks resort has everything youd ever want.:big grin

J

John Richied

Do they have a parking lot to camp in, don't like no grass!
:LMAO: the wind blows that's for sure!

Do they have a parking lot to camp in, don't like no grass!
You liked Grass when you was younger....

Trinity. Almanor is in Stink Baits back yard. We could all live with him for a week or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hear that Badbait, we're moving in, TWO WEEKS!… I bet when Bill reads this he post his house for sale and we never hear from him again. :razz

GFinch

You liked Grass when you was younger....

Ahh shucks, you mean Wacky Tobaccie

As one of my friends says when he can't remember something.

"The Sixtys were good to me!"

Hear that Badbait, we're moving in, TWO WEEKS!

SLOmofo

We could have it at Naciemento. Lake water leval is at 14% :banghead

I think we should rail road Gean into putting it on at Shasta again. He doesn't have anything better to do anyway.
Lets see:
Almanor
Banks Lake
Bareassa
Clear Lake
Colombia River
Delta
Don Pedro
Havazoo
Pacific Ocean
Shasta
Trinity
Add to list, then after a while vote for three, then two, then one. That way everyone has a choice of choices.