WAR 2020

G Allen

+1...same dates, I might do an early side trip to Trinity on the 10th unless you want help getting things ready. Gonna have a triple A card this time...Schweeeet!

dubmoney

Ok, I have Contacted Salt Creek, and told them the King will be arriving May 9th, The rest of WAR nation will be occupying the area the week of May 11th. She has provided the following rates:

1 or 2 Bedroom =

$150 plus tax - weekdays (Sunday through Wednesday)

$175 plus tax- weekend nights (Thursday through Saturday) $945.00 Weekly

3 Bedroom =

$245 plus tax - weekdays

$270 plus tax weekend nights

$1,540.00 plus tax Weekly

RV Site =

$40 plus tax- weekdays

$45 plus tax weekend nights

$247.50 plus tax Weekly

Payment is due in full at time of booking, and 20% is non-refundable. If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, we will refund 80% of your payment if the cancellation is made up to 45 days in advance of your stay. If you need to cancel less than 45 days in advance of your reservation, we will refund 50% of your payment, provided it is not within 72 hours of your stay. Due to operating costs and advanced bookings, reservations are completely non-refundable upon cancellations within 72 hours of your stay.

Thank you!

Marv & Donna

530-238-2161

Donna asked that we each email here at managersaltcreekresort@gmail.com to secure individual reservations.

She gave me a weekly rate last year, so I imagine there is a break if you stay the entire week.

Now, what day are we going to have the trolling motor races?!!

O'Brien 21

If i;m here, I will bring the barge up there again. We will have 2 OMSeizers in the lineup.14483

Last edited:

cj707

Wow! the poor dog is gray. Tough living with ya Gene

dubmoney

Guys, Donna is going to open the online booking for Salt Creek on January 15th. She wants us to get our resevations in before she has to deal with anybody else that might want to stay at salt creek the week we are there. She does not have email addresses for Gary Allen, Donny or George, so lets everybody make there reservations the next 4 days.

G Allen

Well, let's remember to put the BBQ out from under the awning at the clubhouse so that they won't have to repaint it again...hahaha! Might have found another git picker that lives a couple hours away during the summer months. We work together at the Park City Mountain Resort, he's a ski host. I'll be bringing my charcoal smoker again and hopefully will have some trout and salmon caught to do in it instead of watching it rain day after day... I don't wanna be sedated day after day all day, I want to catch fish...while driving my Allison eXTraBadass2! Even if mine's the slowest one at Shasta, it's still damn near the fastest boat any given day on the water in BumFugg Freakin' Yeew-Taaaah! Glad to have an Allison! Put in your rezzie with Salt Creek and dammit...SHOW UP and represent!

fastglass1

Cabin 15 lock down from May 12th to the 17th.

Going to be a busy Spring. Have a 3 week vacation starting March 21st, looks like a trip to Germany mid-April (for work), and then to Shasta.

NorCAlly

Hello there Lake Shasta enthusiasts! Regretfully Frank and I aren't going to make it this year. I've got a club tournament on the 16th and 17th at Clear Lake if any of you were serious about taking a detour to catch real bass. I'll be there the 15th - 17th, so hit me up if any of you are coming through. Have a great rally and keep your boats right side up!

dubmoney

George and Frank you will be dearly missed this year!! I think I am ready to come further south in 2021 and catch some toads, bucket mouths, Donkeys!! Clear Lake or the Delta..... WAR Nation is coming for you!!

O'Brien 21

Just wondering, is this how props get cracks? could not post it**** a video of dubmoney going 87.3mph at Salt Creek

G Allen

I'm all paid up for my stay. Looking forward to a great time! Again! This time hope for less rain...