We Smoked Em in our XB21

flatout

Again we proved that speed and knowledge are two things you need to win a turnament. In Mattawa Ontario this weekend we had a bass tournament. Typically a big bass on the Ottawa river is around 3 lb with 1-2 lb the average In the prefish I found a spot that was full of 4 lb fish. It was a 50 mile trip to get there but it was worth the trip. We blasted off at 7:00am and passed everyone within 5 miles of the blastoff point. We got to our spot at 7:40. By 9:00 we had19 lb in the livewell and hadn't seen another boat yet. We decided to leave our honey hole so that we wouldn't be spotted and word wouldnt get out where we were fishing. We then went to our old spots and travelled around in plain sight.
Well to make a long story short we won both the tournament and big fish. The next team had less than 13 lb. We could have released our biggest fish and still won! I requested that I take the fish back to the spot we caught them. since they were a long way from home. Hopefully they will be there again next year, Go to www.temiskamingsmallmouthbass.com to see pictures.
Howard...

FLYING BUTCHER

great job really nice lookin smallmouth I do miss fish for them out in the Northwest but that rain makes me remember that tooooo.

biller31

Good call on leaving early to avoid being spotted. I'll hafta remember that one if... I ever have 20+ by 9:00am! Ha Ha Ha.