Well, we needed this...

R

Redding XB21

I want to say MORE than the last time we were there. "Rumor" has it---10' from crest. We were about 25' or more last time.:big grin

West Coast Bull

Sorr to be "out of the loop " Jay is that a new boat ? Or just a new color ?
Bob Whats up with your boat ?.
I am putting twin electric turbos on my trolling motor this weekend for the rally. [ havent got it figured out just yet]

R

Redding XB21

I've got a 15 HP tiller steer Just for the RALLY. Even at idle, you guys won't have a chance!! Who says that you have to steer from the front?:LMAO:: Get in line suckers:beer::beer:

fastglass1

Bob Whats up with your boat ?.
The list is long but the major issue is the lower unit. Hit a log at the end of last season and dinged up the skag. Sent it back to Titus for some work. Already had the prop fixed.

Also had problems with the Exact-Dial on the jackplate and changing that and trim to the turn signal style switches.

New battery charger and starter battery, water pump rebuild, spark plugs, some wiring issues, and more.

Hope to have it back together before I fly to the Stroker Rally.

propmanjay

It's a new to me boat. I have it stripped and in the middle of re gelling it red. The pressure is on, gel, rerig and try and learn how to drive it by rally time.

R

Redding XB21

seems like everyone is working on their boats. I just finished moving the TM batteries to my side, had to re-rout wiring and charger. Still working on the LU. It seems like it doesn't like just oil in it, likes to have some water mixed in.
Anxious to see the new boat Jay.

We're only 50.8ft. from the crest and rising:wink

J

John Richied

We ARE going to be working on boats in the parking lot FOR SURE, mine too! :big grin

Bring beer, barbeque and tools baby. :LMAO:

stoker

Tell me about it.
SWEEEEEEEET
Dam its tough being the mayor sometimes.....LOL
Good luck with all the red making the yellow go away,huge undertaking
GETERDONE:)
Killer shakedown run of 50 miles on the delta yesterday

propmanjay

Thanks for the kind words. If I didn't know better I'd say that was a bat turn. I'm glad I saw that before I agreed to going for a ride with him.

R

Redding XB21

X2 haven't done one, yet, don't want to be in one doing one!!! I guess I shouldn't have said that. Just jinxed myself.