What prop works best on an XB2003

BigRedAlli

Kinda looks like a yamaha cut ET, if that makes any sense
That's the same thing I thought...

Was that the 26p that I ran Friday? If so, that was one Baaad MoFo....Christie said it felt like we had the SVS back on. A lot of people were wanting that prop. Todd said he was going to scan it and clone it!!! :cool

pickwickangler

Was that the 26p that I ran Friday?
Naw, mine never come off my boat. I may have to send him mine to clone when I git ready for another one just to make sure its identical. I am through tryin props, I got exactly what I wanted with the knob cut!!

Hydropromax

Tell us what you know about a Spinelli.

It seems a lot of the Bullet boys used to run em..But I have not heard much about them for awhile..I always wanted to try one of the 4 blades.
I HAVE 2, I SOLD THE 29 TODAY, I HAVE A 31 FORSALE. IN ALMOST PERFECT CONDITION.

TBuck2003

It was a T-3x Sport 14.5 diameter with large blade area,same wheel I run on my boat.Neal it is the same as your 30p sport.Glad ya liked it Marty!!!!

TBuck

bassracr

I drove the one on Hydropromax's boat last weekend. It was downright scary. At about 80, if i was even going that fast (no gps), it was dipping and diving the nose to the left. And it required a LOT of trim to even get it to go that fast. Maybe a spinelli worked for an alli would be fine, but that one was all wrong for an 03.
if its dropping the nose at speed he may want to try a lower engine height and give the prop another try.