whatever happened to John Richeid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnfireman

Lou, maybe you could start a thread on "The Pinkie experience". I dont know him, seems like an okay fella, maybe a little high strung. He seems to be getting a cult following after him, kinda like Phish.
Heres a starter list for the "pinkie experiance"

1. How to become an Allison expert in 30 days or less.
2. If you can

JR

All of the JRs are troublemakers...

Wicky

I'd like to say after hanging out with Dave in his garage at Havasu a few years ago, he is a first class guy and his shop was the Sheit. Damn, he had more props on his shelves than most prop shops. Very impressive. That OMC was/is definitely the cats meow!! Now Richied, I have no idea but, I bet he is laughing his *** off about this post.
That's just my opinion though and I could be wrong....but I doubt it. Really. Really really doubt it. Really. Really really. And damn, I wish Phish would tour again. It's been 10 years since my last show and 14 since my last Dead show. I miss those brain cell stimulations!!
Mow,
Wicky

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

Some of you all ae pretty tough on other people. Most likely everyone has affended someone at sometime and we shouldn't throw anyone under the bus for their opinion. I don't think anyone ever asked John for help that he didn't try to assist them in anyway he could. Most of us Allison owners are type "a"s and sometimes we can get a little strung out!! Yea he was pretty rough of Lou but Lou handled it very well (class act). Maybe John shoots from the hip a little but he still is one of us and I for one think he is an ok guy. Would like to have him back giving his "opinion". Just an ole fat guys "opinion". Ya all have a great turkey day.

TN XB-21

Good thoughts for a Thanksgiving week FB.

I hope you as well as everyone on the board has a very blessed Thanksgiving day with their families. The Lord knows he has really blessed us all.

jay j

Dang I Reckon You All Can Blame Me For Selling John His "tater Chip" Allison And Bringing Him Over To Our Side. The Little Red Boat Can Cause A Rather Way Over Rated Attitude That Gets Out Some Times To Much. John Was A Great Person To Deal With And You Just Have To Take Him As He Is, John, Or Pinkie As Some Call Him. I Do Not Read All The Post Or Keep Up With The Latest "news" But Yall Get Ole Johnny Back On The Board We Need The Amusement And Knowledge. Later Jay

FlatOutAlly

Dang I Reckon You All Can Blame Me For Selling John His "tater Chip" Allison And Bringing Him Over To Our Side......
Or me. It's kind of interesting that I haven't heard from Pinkie or Kevin since. hmmmm..... I 'may' have been leaning on him a bit, but I didn't think I was roughin' him up that bad at the time....

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
HEY who took that pitcher? :LMAO:

Sorry, couldn't resist,Top ten Pinkisms of all times: (well, maybe 12)

"Some think it takes money to win

FlatOutAlly

HEY who took that pitcher? :LMAO:

Sorry, couldn't resist,Top ten Pinkisms of all times: (well, maybe 12)

"Some think it takes money to win…. others know better.

more johnny bla bla bla bla......"
wow. that's a thesis on egotism if I've ever seen it. nice capture, Lou.

This is 'sweet', as Pink would say....
I ain’t turning but 7750 Rpm’s with a stock 1996 225 ProMax rotating assembly and bolt on mods and if this X humpin Y shows up he is going to be sitting with Lou cryin and sayin I want my mommy… LOL Please, Please, Please call Darris and complain to him about his fishin boats, not to me...
hehehehe...... nyuk. nyuk.

Last edited:

Yellowallison

The X Runnin Y saga was priceless !!! Poor John was all torn up trying to figure out who was comming to get him...:laughing

Yea..Me and daddy LULU had PINKIE all confused and ROWD UP with X RUNNIN Y for long while :punch

Status
Not open for further replies.