Where's everybody at nowadays?

bigtis

It hardly seems like any activity on here or byuboyz. Just sent my Bassracer to Allison to get my bottom blued and see if we can get it lighter and quicker then Oran's. I'm all pumped up

resqu-u

Most of the guys are on Facebook. All of the boards are pretty quite nowdays with the exception of a the old guys who have been on 5+ years.

Dave Hensley

It hardly seems like any activity on here or byuboyz. Just sent my Bassracer to Allison to get my bottom blued and see if we can get it lighter and quicker then Oran's. I'm all pumped up
Big tis, good luck on getting lighter than Oran...I have a 1987 XB2002 sitting here and it is lighter than Oran's and it has a livewell.

David Shook

This old boy is still kicking , not too high though Dave no need the boat sitting there send it across the hill and I'll Put it to use ?
Shook

Dave Hensley

David you wouldn't like the way the light XB2002 handles at speed. Like a cork! I will bet your record boat was in the 770 pound range. Did you ever weigh it stripped? The boat I sold Oran rattled and beat and banged like an old Drag boat when you got up and going.

bigtis

Hell Dave, if it doesn't feel like a cork in the wind we might as well all ride wakeboard boats lol

RedAllison

I agree with Resqu, Facebook keeps ALOT of people in touch daily with each other, so it lessens the contact elsewhere!

bigtis

Shook, what do you think a well setup 1250-1280lbs xb02 with perfect bottom will do. 2.5 200 prostock with 1.78 xr6.

ROBERT CROSS

This......

OLD FART.jpg

...is just happy he can still post & pilot the GS in a relatively competent manner.

:confused: The hardest thing at my age is deciding what I want to forget to make room for what I need to remember. :(

Bob
:cool:

bigtis

Work, work, work allyfishing. Me and Oran wanna make the rally this year. Hoping darris is finished with my boat this week. I'm like a Lil kid waiting on Christmas lol. How's everybody been?

xb03fs

Work work work here also bigtis still remember you helping me Out when I first got started with my xb2003 6 years ago... Also helping me decide what Pistons to put in my motor...

whipper

This is the slow season for the boards for the most part i think. Guys are out boating more. FB is OK but nothing like our own board. The guys on FB pop over hear all the time. Just for a read not so much post unless they have a problem. :)

Those 02,s you guys are talking about are making me drool with envy!! Bigtis your Bottom will be like new or better than Im sure after Darris finishes with it! I would be excited also after getting my GS worked on at the Factory to. Well like you ,REAL Excited!!:)