Why not???

John S

Why has Allison not expanded the model lineup of the xb21 bassers to a closed deck sport boat model? I'm by no means an expert on molds and such, but wouldn't it be advantageous to have a closed bow model thats built for a 3 liter? Seems like it would have a market to run against the checkmates and the likes.

Man, its easy to spend other peoples money. =-)

mikesufka

That's what we've been waiting for the past few years. The phantom "super Grandsport"...........

By the time this comes out, I'll be old and into old wood boats.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're never too old. Look at some of the ages in the other thread. Darris has been working on something special for several years now.

allisonriverrat

when darris get through testing this new hull and is happy( he is very close) then there will be alot of options for 21 feeters. he has alot of new stuff for the 21 close bow he is working on....like being able to walk across front deck.... and still be light and fast:)

John S

That's what we've been waiting for the past few years. The phantom "super Grandsport"...........

By the time this comes out, I'll be old and into old wood boats.
Its just taking a lot longer to get the PULSARE stickers off than expected, that adhesive is really tacky, lol.

You should be looking at la cosa nostra road rockets, anyways. Not that you would ever show up. ( ).( )

River rat, spill the beans, whats this aboot a 21'? I've lost interest/ belief that this 23' exists. Much like manbearpig.

There still has to be a market for a sub 23' boat out there. Most people cant fit that big of a boat in the garage (23'), and a 21' open bow (like the voyager) would be a great overall package.

Last edited:

ziemer

What ever happened to the Lake and Bay version of the 21'? Did it ever go anywhere, or just die with the economy?

I always thought that would be a good market to tap, since it's become huge over the last few years even with this recession.

GotMyAlly

What ever happened to the Lake and Bay version of the 21'? Did it ever go anywhere, or just die with the economy?

I always thought that would be a good market to tap, since it's become huge over the last few years even with this recession.
I never heard of that model.....

I would like to see the 23 GS hit the showroom floor! I wouldn't buy one (can't fish out of it), but would sure love to take one for a spin.....

suicidealli

I think they have missed the boat... Should have came out about 5 years ago...
It is a shame... A 23' gs with a 300x would have been a cool fast sport boat...
I sure understand, this economy sucks.......