wtb: early comp xb2002

catfish123

What is for sale??? The boat and trailer or whole package? What are the details on all of it?

racerx

Heres the deal cat,i will sell boat and trailer for $8500 or sell complete for $16500,motor is a 2007 block with 20hours on rebuild with merc top pinned pistons,big rods,7pedal reeds,ecu has 8400 limiter,that pulls the 28 on it, all the way,motor was built by Glen Reynolds ace mechanic,this is one fine package with motor matching boat,its an oldie but goodie,boat is trully a nice peice,you wouldnt have to do a thing but be proud to own this fully detailed boat that performs excellent, and make lots of new boats look like rats...call if ya want good pictures

JASONPIJANOWSKI

NICE PIECE LOSER!!!!!! I bought two boats off of Jeff hes a stand up dude!! All his stuff in top notch condition!!!!!
Jason

racerx

Jason the guys wanting to buy a boat should just state what kinda money they want to spend,that way they dont waste the sellers time sending them pictures and never hearing back from them,i mean theres rats and theres nice boats,just tell us what ya want to spend,real simple..Jeff

JASONPIJANOWSKI

I am going through the same thing on scream and cry!!!! Nice piece and they want it for nothing!!! ALL THEY LIKE TO DO IS KICK RUBBER!!!!!
Jason

john4utvols

I have a near perfect grey and red one,i think its a 88 or 89,all original with a perfect gell coat finish,i would rate the boat at a 9.5 outa 10 its that nice,center steer with race fairing and flat one if there were boat shows this one would win the vintage 80s class,call me if your interested 630 881 8574 Jeff,i wouls ell just to buy another boat on mind,if didnt then i will keep it,,
Damn Yankee............How many boats do you go through in a year.......

robo ss

thats james claytons old boat from kingston, tn. then went to a guy in rockwood, tn then to georgia it is a nice boat looks damn good with shorty mariner on it.

racerx

John i just cant figure out how to drive one,so i was hopeing i could fine one i can drive,just havent found one yet,,,,Mike your correct,Clayton bought 2 boats at one time and this one set un rigged for years,then went to Glen Reynolds on a trade in to be sold to a older fella in TN,had a 1980s 200 on it,never had a trolling motor on the boat till last year,then a fellow in Georgia bought it and decided he wanted a 2003,thats when i got it,i was gonna see it it sells to buy a drag boat,if not will go fishin in the spring...

bigtis

Jeff, to make your pictures look good upload your pictures to photobucket.com

you don't have to store your pictures on your computer, and you can reach them from anywhere! after you upload the pictures to photobucket, your done with the hard part.

start your thread, and insert all your "text" whatever your going to advertize or say:idiot then minmize your internet window bring you back to your computer desktop.. start a new internet page. go to photobucket. when you drag your mouse over the picture you want to upload, there will be about 5 different CODES that come up under or below the picture. left click the img code then right click it and copy it. minimize the window pull up the thread or post where your ad is, and simply right click where you want the picture to come up and then left click on paste. it will appear as only text at first, but once it's been submited it'll appear as a picture on your post.

once you get the hang of it, you can literally post a picture every 3-5 seconds. and it's alot eaiser then uploading them and attaching em. plus waaaaaaay faster.

all you'll have to do is make an account wih photonbucket just like you do on all the other boating websites. just use the same name and password if ya like.:at the bar