Xb 200d pro comp for sale

FLYING BUTCHER

This is a 99 Pro Comp Allison, weight 720#, color-polished Pearl with matching pearl(3)seats, Minn Kota trolling motor, all new "Gold" decals (to match gold inlays in trailer wheels),gauges-10k tach, lowrance temp-depth dash unit, water pressure-speedometer-fuelpressure-volt-fuel level-water temp-stainless steel trim gauge, custom gear shift control. Trailer-sandblasted and painted (had Dupont bring a computer and match hull and pinstripes on boat)all new LED lights, wireing,chains, jack, wheel bearings,and bunks. 5 brand new (less than 100 miles) tires. Engine stock 05 280 (31 hours sinse JSRE refresh with new rings and bearings) 3-5% leakdown. 8-10" jackplate, skid plate, and Allison foil. Stock sportsmaster just completely rebuilt (reciepts) all new parts wet once.I really enjoy pollishing and blinging these things about as much as driving them. This boat has LESS THAN 75 HOURS ON IT. You can talk with previous owner about it.(good friend of mine) $24,000. If you come drive her and don't buy her I will pay for your gas. YES SHE IS THAT NICE!!! Pm me if you want additional pictures

Attachments

Last edited:

mwr

I owned this boat before Bill. It is perfect-never beached. I did not fish out of it. I did not have a trolling motor on the boat. It is a very fast hull and has never been damaged in any way. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

Thanks for reply Murry. There isn't ANYONE period who take better care of their "stuff" than you!!! You know I want to keep this one and sell the new one. Got to get some pictures taken today of the new one and get them up. Got 4 guys looking at the "Pearl" beauty. Talk with ya later on (think we may have found us a motor home) now we can really throw the money away. Got enought to retire on just can't live more that a year!!!

FLYING BUTCHER

The boat will be at the Mt Pleasant race Sunday Sept 13th. Stop by and check her out

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

Boat is back on the market. Please contact me if you would like any additional info. Thx for lookin