XB2002 would like to trade for XB2003

shockwave

Thanks RA
That is a Tennesse Light trailer. I can't take all the credit for the boats condition. The previous owner only used it for play. Before I bought it I think the live well had only ben used as a cooler.
I think me and Luke have come to terms.
Thanks john

Luketrician

Thanks RA
I think me and Luke have come to terms.
Thanks john

ahhh yeah, I believe all we lack is just a few logistical challenges but that 'aint' nuthin that we cant figure out....

oh yeah and we both gotta get a dayum break from work too!

two workaholics ( that don't know how to just put the dang tools down for a min) + a few hunert logistical miles between us = bout 4 weeks till this deal gets done lol

oh yeah, does anybody know if a 2002 and 2003 can use the same trailer? Or do they have different dimensions?

RedAllison

oh yeah, does anybody know if a 2002 and 2003 can use the same trailer? Or do they have different dimensions?
Luke I know Boatmates ARE interchangeable between the XB02 and the XB03, all bets are off tho if you're talkin about anyother trailer maker.

shockwave

Well it looks like luke sold his rig outright. Can't blame the man for going where the money is. So the trade is back on!
Thanks john

Luketrician

Well it looks like luke sold his rig outright. Can't blame the man for going where the money is. So the trade is back on!
Thanks john
I appreciate your understanding man and I don't think no man coulda passed up the offer I had for that 2003.

Good luck with your search! :very happy