xb21 prosport

robert

This boat is at the Allison warehouse now. I had a friend drive to the Allison factory to pick up my new XB21 Bassport Pro and also bring my XB21 Prosport to the factory to remove some gelcoat blemishes. This has been done and Nancy sent me photos and Baitcaster posted them for me. I have been told the boat looks grreat.

It sits on a tandem axle trailer with brakes, spare tire. The boat is a 2005 model and is equipped with a CMC hydraulic jackplate, Seastar Hydraulic steering, trim on both sides of steering wheel, smartcraft on board, Garmin GPS electronics in the console, fishfinder in bow, a motorguide 82 lb. digital trolling motor (about 4 hours on it), a radio (never used due to no speakers), on board charger, Allison boat cover. It has a butt seat with pedestal up front and a "chair" seat with pedestal behind the cockpit and also the two fold down seats behind the driver and passenger side. New Allison carpet in the cockpit (hydraulic fluid spill reason for new carpet). It is black and white. I am asking $22,500.00 without motor .This boat has been garaged all its life and is in excellent condition. (Baitcaster just put up some photos for me). Thanks Baitcaster.
Thanks.

Last edited:

baitcaster

Robert that is one beautiful boat. I wish you had had this one for sale when I was looking for a new rig - before I was commited to buying another. I don't think I would be posting pics for ya. This boat is sweeeeeeeeet and is going to make someone a fine boat.

Here are a few pick:

Last edited:

silverfox

Robert,That's a nice looking prosport. I'm going to put my 2003 up for sale.If it sells I'll be interested in your boat.I have a 250xs on my 2003 now.What will it push the 21 with 2 and a normal load?Thanks Lanny cell# 706 476 9091

RedAllison

Robert,That's a nice looking prosport. I'm going to put my 2003 up for sale.If it sells I'll be interested in your boat.I have a 250xs on my 2003 now.What will it push the 21 with 2 and a normal load?Thanks Lanny cell# 706 476 9091
The ProSport & SUB are the fastest of the 21s. EASY 90+gps with 2 men and a tournament load. Empty, cool weather "stars aligned" you should be able to bust 95 if the motor is doin her part!

That's a DEAL, shouldn't last long. :beer:
RA

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks a lot Baitcaster..... :shock::laughing I'd be better off being subject to Chinese water torture than to have seen the photos of this kick-azzzzz ride...... she's gonna make someone a proud papa.....

baitcaster

Thanks a lot Baitcaster..... :shock::laughing I'd be better off being subject to Chinese water torture than to have seen the photos of this kick-azzzzz ride...... she's gonna make someone a proud papa.....
LOL: Come on Richard, w/your motor, this rig would be kick a$$. Dang boy this boat has your name all over it, they just don't get any finer!:beer:

Heck if you get it I will be heading to TX for a fishing trip :gone fishing!!!!!!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Roy if I didn't have two kids heading off to university this Fall, then I'd be all over that boat like a duck on a junebug...... All I can do now is drool and dream!!!!

Richard

baitcaster

Roy if I didn't have two kids heading off to university this Fall, then I'd be all over that boat like a duck on a junebug...... All I can do now is drool and dream!!!!

Richard
Ya ever hear of the National Guard? I hear that got a college fund :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I hear ya Richard. She sure is a good looking rig though. Good luck with the sale Robert.

IRONBLOCK

Hi Robert, Would you take a 1998 Ranger 519 DVS with a 225 EFI and a 1991 Alfa Romeo 164L with new paint (Emerald green) and Michelin tires in trade? I'd sure like to fish an XB21! Mark

RedAllison

Price reduction! $21,500 for this XB21 Prosport. Thanks for any reply.
Robert
:shock: :cuss Ifya lookin for a 21PS to hang ya own motor on you best JUMP on this one. She's babied and then was recently tip-topped by Darris and crew. That's about 7/8s a brand new one for LESS than half price!!!

SOMEONE finta getta DEAL on an otherwise hard boat to get ahold of, :beer:
RA

robert

Price reduction again! Now selling for $21,000.00. Check out what you are getting for this low price. Boat is still sitting in Darris and Nancy's warehouse waiting for you.