Xr 2001 rr

Scott Gilmore

Anyone have a super clean XR 2001 RR for sale ? Or maybe look @ a drag but it would have to be the short fairing & 2 seat setup. Thanks !! Scott 517 749 2023 :at the bar :big grin

h2oskiier30

Andy Butts (Bruce Bunch) has one he's selling for a buddy over on SnF. It's an '09 2001 with a 280SS. $39K, I believe.

bigtis

Scott, what exactly are you lookin to spend. I'd part with mine for what I got in it. I bought Mickey Platts ol xr2001. drag lay up with an extra skin added to the deck. brand new 2.0 pro hydraulic steering. completely turn-key and go race, or river ride. no rear seat, but has the floor setup for it. 520-530. lite, and NO stress cracks. 99 model boat. boats quick, fast, and runs on a string. can cruise around at and over 100 without touching the wheel for long periods of time. give me a call if ya interested, I got my eyes on one thats about 475lbs and still red. 985-255-9591. later Randy.

Scott Gilmore

Scott, what exactly are you lookin to spend. I'd part with mine for what I got in it. I bought Mickey Platts ol xr2001. drag lay up with an extra skin added to the deck. brand new 2.0 pro hydraulic steering. completely turn-key and go race, or river ride. no rear seat, but has the floor setup for it. 520-530. lite, and NO stress cracks. 99 model boat. boats quick, fast, and runs on a string. can cruise around at and over 100 without touching the wheel for long periods of time. give me a call if ya interested, I got my eyes on one thats about 475lbs and still red. 985-255-9591. later Randy.
Randy, I called on that boat before you bought it (on S&F for around 11k) sounded nice but TOO far away for me to look @ it besides I need something already set up RR (short fairing, heavier layup, both seats & bigger fuel tank) when I start adding all of those things to make the boat like I want it..................it's just too expensive to switch a drag to a RR. That's why I'm holding out for a real nice 01RR maybe 96 to 01 in the 9 to 13.5k range. I know what I'm looking for is rare BUT you never know !! Scott :big grin

bigtis

Randy, I called on that boat before you bought it (on S&F for around 11k) sounded nice but TOO far away for me to look @ it besides I need something already set up RR (short fairing, heavier layup, both seats & bigger fuel tank) when I start adding all of those things to make the boat like I want it..................it's just too expensive to switch a drag to a RR. That's why I'm holding out for a real nice 01RR maybe 96 to 01 in the 9 to 13.5k range. I know what I'm looking for is rare BUT you never know !! Scott :big grin
Ronnie Chassion has a nice RR for sale in your price range. Solid black with lightning bolts.http://www.byuboyz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19420

Scott Gilmore

Scott

What about Rich S boat? Close to you and a weel taken care of boat, a drag and not a RR tho?

Rick
Rick, yea Rich called me beore he listed his boat on S&F. I've been around his boat since it was brand new, it's just not the lake boat I'm looking for. Someone's going to get a super clean, FAST, low hour, perfectly rigged boat with no issues. Rich is a great guy (don't tell him I said that LOL) & really takes care of his stuff. Scott :beer:

Scott Gilmore

John S

Find one quick Scotty, so I can buy it in a few years. White/yellow preferably, and pick up your damn molsen caps.lol