Xr 2001 rr

bigtis

Scott, would you be interested in the ODBA and DSRA world champion boat for 07,08. it's red with black wingtip RR, with drag cowl and rr cowl. tandem trailer super clean. boats in great shape for a 97, and is SUPER FAST with a 200.

Scott Gilmore

Scott, would you be interested in the ODBA and DSRA world champion boat for 07,08. it's red with black wingtip RR, with drag cowl and rr cowl. tandem trailer super clean. boats in great shape for a 97, and is SUPER FAST with a 200.
Thanks, but no.....there are quite a few XR2001's for sale (a really nice one right here in Michigan). No Red for me, RR only ..........as stated within this thread are my reasons RR only. Thanks !! Scott :same ole song

Last edited:

bigtis

Thanks, but no.....there are quite a few XR2001's for sale (a really nice one right here in Michigan). No Red for me, RR only ..........as stated within this thread are my reasons RR only. Thanks !! Scott :same ole song
It is a River Racer, has carpet and setup for 2 seats. but if no red, no big deal. I know what you were looking for. this is it, except for the color. has both cowl, drag and rr for 2 seater or for 1 seat. big and small fuel cell.