Xr 2002

restoxr

1985/2008 XR 2002 COMP (450lbs) Hull and trailer

Transome and stringers done in Oct of 2007
Full resto in 2008.

All fittings and rigging are brand new less then 20hrs of use. New livorsi gauges, Sea star pro from Allison, new rub rail, original tank with new sump and fittings. new custom interior built by Allison. Carbon fiber dash and sill plates. Custom Paint By Geographics white with red stripes and wings and silver pin.

Boat shows 9.8 out of 10.

$11000 or trade for XR 2001

Pics to follow

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott Gilmore

Looks cool............BUT may I suggest, asking 11k for a 24 year old boat you REALLY need some high resolution pictures & a location !! Scott :big grin

Jeff"Yammer"

This boat was restered by the owner and myself completely !!!!! there is NO corner cut and NO money spared. This boat does not need to sell so do not rip on the owner for price asked !! If you do not wish to seriously look into buying this boat then please feel free to look at the add and move on.

There is no rigging, nut/bolt/washer, length of wire/connector, gauge, etc etc etc that isn't BRAND NEW ....
*** ( the add states GeoGraphics for the new paint) *** and the stringers/transom have been done by "Mumford" .... Paint from rub-rail up and all Gelcoat from the NEW rubrail down.
This boat ran a "Stock 225P-Max" with some bolt on's (SVS, ECU and 35cc heads at 8100rpm with a real Mercury ET30 Lab with my 1.87 SM modded by ME.
You will not be dissapointed with this hull/rigging.
Livorsi Platinum monster 2 5/8" Water PSI, Fuel level, Temp, Volt --- 3 3/8" 10,000 tach. , In-Control shifter/foot throttle, 1 kill switch that works both motor & fuel pump. Custom sumped fuel tank w/-8 AN fuel fitting, Custom silver carbon fiber/red snap in seats, all dash panels are Carbon Fiber ..... list goes on ....... custom Carbon Fiber rear sill plates (where the steering cable sometimes exits) ......
Optima Red Top w/red billit hold, Carbon Fiber rear tail cowl cover done like aluminum diamond plate VERY TRICK !!!! The best of the best !!!!!

One Serious boat !!!!! and light !!!! This boat with NO rigging weighs in at 450lbs ........

:big grin
Feel free to contact me if needed as well for any questions. This is the real deal !!!!

Jeff
liquidfastperformance@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

XSive

Kevin Mumford , and the transom and floor composite & foam. Feel free to PM ???

Jeff

Whew. I thought it might have been "The Amazing Mumford" from Sesame Street.... "A la peanut butter sandwiches"...

Nice boat, good luck with the sale.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott Gilmore

This boat was restered by the owner and myself completely !!!!! there is NO corner cut and NO money spared. This boat does not need to sell so do not rip on the owner for price asked !! If you do not wish to seriously look into buying this boat then please feel free to look at the add and move on.

There is no rigging, nut/bolt/washer, length of wire/connector, gauge, etc etc etc that isn't BRAND NEW ....
*** ( the add states GeoGraphics for the new paint) *** and the stringers/transom have been done by "Mumford" .... Paint from rub-rail up and all Gelcoat from the NEW rubrail down.
This boat ran a "Stock 225P-Max" with some bolt on's (SVS, ECU and 35cc heads at 8100rpm with a real Mercury ET30 Lab with my 1.87 SM modded by ME.
You will not be dissapointed with this hull/rigging.
Livorsi Platinum monster 2 5/8" Water PSI, Fuel level, Temp, Volt --- 3 3/8" 10,000 tach. , In-Control shifter/foot throttle, 1 kill switch that works both motor & fuel pump. Custom sumped fuel tank w/-8 AN fuel fitting, Custom silver carbon fiber/red snap in seats, all dash panels are Carbon Fiber ..... list goes on ....... custom Carbon Fiber rear sill plates (where the steering cable sometimes exits) ......
Optima Red Top w/red billit hold, Carbon Fiber rear tail cowl cover done like aluminum diamond plate VERY TRICK !!!! The best of the best !!!!!

One Serious boat !!!!! and light !!!! This boat with NO rigging weighs in at 450lbs ........

:big grin
Feel free to contact me if needed as well for any questions. This is the real deal !!!!

Jeff
liquidfastperformance@gmail.com
No comment..........Scott :beer:

Last edited:

Jeff"Yammer"

Will try for more pic's ....

Would hate to see it leave as it would be as close to the nicest XR2002 out there ....

Yammer

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Speaking of "moving on", it sounds like this rig ran around 112-114 mph with a 225 PM according to your numbers Jeff

Scott Gilmore

(1)As stated .... the owner ... (the guy posting the add)
(2)And its in Canada ( I didn't realise my profile wasn't filled out and I'm sure he doesn't either but that is now done But there was no need to be so rude about it) (and why is it needed for a phone number to be posted on a public forum for all to see .. ? A simple exchange of numbers over an Email is the norm ?? )
(3)I posted pic's that are pretty good and the interested parties can get a 450pic CD of the complete work done to the boat if needed for the sale.
(4)Who said anything about someone not liking questions :) did I miss something ?????? And the price is pretty firm and I don't see anything wrong with that ???????????? And why would I need to move on ?????????? I thought we were on at least the same level and understanding on other boards Scotty and I guess I'm wrong :very happy.... I see no need for you to jump all over me or the owner fro no reason at all. I would like to know where you came up with the assumption that I/we didn't like questions about the boat from reading what has been written ? Its not like you heard a tone of voice or saw the way anything was said ???? ................ maybe you should move on .................. ????:big grin

Jeff"Yammer"Williamson
Send the pics to me allyss2000@sbcglobal.net & I'll post them for you, my previous post is gone ................ love, Scott :beer:

racerx

Yammer, when you put that price against Ghors 1997 boat at 8500.i must have got a helluva deal...

restoxr

It is what it is. This is essentially a brand new boat. There is not one fitting or part that was not brand new in July. If you look at what others are asking for Xr 2002's I think this one is in the right ball park.

SO YEA YOU DID GET A DEAL GOOD FOR YOU......THIS ISN"T THAT BOAT