Xr 2002

John S

Wow, this is getting better than the bad transom on my boat. Sorry, had to say it. Looks like a really nice rig. Just was at the allison factory, new xr gonna be around 25k.........

Jeff"Yammer"

Jeff .... for a minute there I thought I was reading a post from S&F ???? If Gohr's boat was this boat and its rigging detail then it would be worth MORE ....
Some people would love a fully restored Shelby Cobra , but its just not in the cards. Some buy a very nice kit car , ........ and some just class the world up with great post's like yours !!!! Too bad .....
There is nothing saying anyone has to buy this boat and it will not go for a dime less than its worth .... SIMPLE .... I would lay dollar for dollar ( cdn vs USD hahaha ) if anyone could find another XR2002 as nice as this out there.
This was posted on here to see what all of the dedicated Allison Owner's think and maybe it may find a good home to some one who doesn't want to do the work we did to make this boat what it is. But it seems as though it was placed inside the "National Inquirer"

Jeff

PS .... Jeff, how's the southern IL wilderness treatinn ya .... :relax:

hirk

Nice rig restoxr,I looked at the complete restoration on S&F,your cousin was telling me about it.Nice West Lake pics:wink
Good luck with the sale

GFinch

I think he should be made/forced to sell it. Do I have a second! Thank you the yea's have it. So how much!

Jeff"Yammer"

This is ... (or was ......... ??) about someone trying to sell a boat !!!!!!

Great boat and info on it but can this get back to the original post and reason for it .... ....................... .......... ????????? :banghead

Mr. Scary

Cleinmark, $8500 for Gohr's XR is a steal. That thing is MINT. I told him it was worth at least $9,000 but you must have beat him up a bit to get him down.

Yammer, I think you said it in one of the earlier posts, but was the entire hull core replaced or just the stringers and transom? All Klegecell only or did they use aluminum in the transom as well?

Yellowallison

Nice XR...:very happy:very happy:very happy

Good to see my rebuilt 2002 will be worth BIG $$$:beer:

John S

This is ... (or was ......... ??) about someone trying to sell a boat !!!!!!

Great boat and info on it but can this get back to the original post and reason for it .... ....................... .......... ????????? :banghead
Are the speeds comparable to your ss? Some guys around here are wondering/ interested in this boat.