XR2001 River Racer

FFWD

1992/2009 Allison XR2001 River Racer. I have spent the last couple of years completely restoring this boat. When I bought the boat it had some damage to the deck that someone else did a poor job of fixing and spraying over. Jack Barsh @ Full Throttle sanded it down, fixed it correctly and painted the deck and hull side. The hull bottom is gel and is perfect.

It weighs 1408lbs with a 20" 260 and me in it(I weigh 185lbs.) It was pretty competitive with a stock 260 at a couple of rallies this summer. Launches great and runs straight as an arrow.

Rigging on this boat is as good as it gets and has to be seen in person to appreciate. I have no idea how many hours I have in this thing but it is alot(I'm sure my wife can tell you:D)

Everything on the boat and trailer is brand new. Below is a list off the top of my head:
Trailer: paint, bunks, carpet, whinch, tongue jack, LED lights, hubs, bearings, Aluminum wheels, tires, wiring
Boat: Livorsi gauges, billet battery hold down, powdercoated hotfoot, billet shifter, control cables, Allison Hydraulic steering, steering wheel, dual kill switches, 2 Allison seat covers, vinyl floor and sides in cockpit, 16 gal fuel cell with gauge, jackplate, custom sunbrella cover over rear compartment

I do have the rear fairing that was redone with the boat. I just chose not to run it for ease of access.

I have lots and lots of pics I can send to anyone interested.

BOAT AND TRAILER(NO ENGINE), ALL RIGGING INCLUDING TRIM AND FUEL PUMPS - $13,500

PRICE REDUCED TO $12,500 OBO

Last edited:

Yellowallison

My JAW still drops everytime I see this BOAT today compared to when I first seen itas a ugly ducklin.......its for sure an AWESOME LOOKING ride today!!!

Good luck selling:very happy:very happy

ziemer

My JAW still drops everytime I see this BOAT today compared to when I first seen itas a ugly ducklin.......its for sure an AWESOME LOOKING ride today!!!

Good luck selling:very happy:very happy
I agree buddy. I remember the "before" when Jack did my floor in the Pantera.

That would be a great replacement for my GS...too bad the wife would kill me. :shock: :LMAO: