xr2002 rear flat fairing

racerx

Any one have the rear flat fairing laying around,would likee to see what it would look like on my boat,just thought there might be one around that someone had after they got rid of there boat at one time..thanks

Tim Bostic

U need to clean Dat !!! J/K

22R
I agree ..Tim what is up with that????? Get that thing inside, or to Allison.....lol

Roy
Ehhh........ must have been some dirt on the camera????..... Ahhh, Yeah, That's it!!!!
...... Dirty Camera!!!..... Ahhh... It was cloudy out too???..... Yeah, That's it !!!!, cloudy??
....... Ahhh.... New Color that I'm going to "pitch" to Nancy??? ..... Yeah, That's it !!!! New Color...... Dirt Color!!!!!!..... Should sell great to the "blind" Allison Owners?????.... Maybe Not?????

I guess I could ....................... clean it?

Seriously,
This fall, I've got to finish the second story of the new shop..... Going to stick it up there with the forklift & start working on it...... At least that's the "plan"!!!!!

allimax

That thing is absolutely gorgeous! What's that hanging from the ceiling in the second shot? Did you have a party for her?:laughing

Tim Bostic

It's obvious you're trying to make me feel bad about how dirty my pics were???? hehe
You need to smear a little dirt on your camera or take it out on a cloudy day or .....?????

WOW!!! What a beautiful boat!!!!! NICE!!!!