Ya'll Gotta see this new TOY!!

K

Kevin from FL

Mike, if I was to get another one, this is the one I would buy. Stay away from Trend Times :evil:

$149.99 + $33 for 4 to 6 week delivery or $49 for 7 to 14 day delivery. You have to register on the site to order.

Hydrofoam - Walkera 58 3in1 RC Flying Boat Plane

This is my new toy with the race hatch:

Modified Wave Shark

Can you imagine if there were some XR-2001, XB-2002, XB-2003, XS-2003 and so on hatches to be stuck on one of these 8)

K

Kevin from FL

Yes, I've read about them on other message boards. Not the one I bought, but the newer one's on the market now.

I've read that even experienced pilots have a hard time flying them at first. They take a lot of tweaking to get them to fly and not crash. Personally, I wouldn't get one again no matter who made them. I'll stick with boats for now.

Forkin' Crazy

Kevin from FL said:
I've read that even experienced pilots have a hard time flying them at first. They take a lot of tweaking to get them to fly and not crash. Personally, I wouldn't get one again no matter who made them. I'll stick with boats for now.
That is what T-Rex said. He said those flying lawnmowers look cool too, but are a my mom to fly. :wink:

I had an RC boat that would fly... :shock:

It just wouldn't land very well.... :lol:

I am thinking about buying this one.... It would be cool just to put gas in it instead of nitro.. :D The only thing it needs is a different engine and a radio.

As you can see, with all the molds in the back ground, they are still avaliable.... :wink:

Upload Video and Images - Putfile

K

Kevin from FL

Looks like that tunnel got a little air there :)

My first boat was a nitro with a .15 ABS marine engine. What a pain and mess in the boat with the fuel coming out of the pipe getting on the carpet and such. I still have the hull but got rid of the engine, I converted it to an air boat with the parts left over from the HydroFoam scam :)

My new boat runs much faster than the nitro one did and I can charge it in the boat on 12V DC or on land with 115V AC :lol:

That v-hull you posted is pretty big and would do good with a gas engine. Gas is the only way to go, screw nitro. Have you seen this 120.7 MPH world record holder electric boat?

Fastest RC Boat in the World.

Forkin' Crazy

Yep, that electric boat was crazy!!! :shock:

I like nitro, but sometimes it is a pain in the ass... That Youngblood was 44" inches and powered by a Picco .80 cu. in. that made 5.5hp on straight methanol

K

Kevin from FL

Sounds like it was a sweet bote running and it looks good. Yep, that bigger mono looks like a good weed eater boat. Twins would be radical :)

If you can find the pics, put them up. I'd like to see them.

amosXB03

Toy

Anyone got one yet? That thing is COOL, I have to have one for the lake, wish I would have seen it before Christmas, Santa could have goten the kids one......