Yeallr's new Fishing Combo!!!!

Yellowallison

I bought the Toyota from AMAN about 4 months ago and did complete restoration on it......then since dad has gone to heaven fishing.....I bought his boat from Mom and been working the last few weeks on making it look new again...

Thanks to AMAN because he was a BIG HELP on the truck deal and also to Jack at Full Throttle for allowing me to use his shop on the Toyota restoration...

Thanks to my Mom for allowing me to buy dad's boat so I know it never leaves my hands as long as I'm on this earth..

TM is missing but ordered a new release mount and waiting on it to come via the Big Brown Truck

Yesterday afternoon I finished up with both projects so I snapped a few pics......and thought I share what I've been working on. THANKS!!

PS..I bought the Toyota as a HUNTIN TRUCK.......Looks like I'll be back huntin in the SUPERDUTY cuz I dont wanna scratch the YODA now!! LOL

Last edited:

RedAllison

Actually da boat is tan and maroon aint it?

Looks like ya pops made it a single console since I drove it at the rally a few years ago?

Howdja make the troller well cover?

Lookin sweet, amazin that lil ol yoter can pull a REAL sized boat. :beer:
RA

Yellowallison

very nice BUT how we goin' to know its you... no Yeller on it anywhere!!!
:big grin:big grin

Yu'll still be able to see my YELLOW UNDIES hanging out tha BACK of my SHORTS :LMAO:

Yellowallison

Actually da boat is tan and maroon aint it? ..............Yes RED!!!!!

Looks like ya pops made it a single console since I drove it at the rally a few years ago? ................... Yes we had DARRIS built a single HATCH LID and made up a pull hatch that makes it easy to swap out

Howdja make the troller well cover? ....................Took the piece of deck that was cut out for the troller well and shape it down to fit snug...then screwed it down in tha front.

Lookin sweet, amazin that lil ol yoter can pull a REAL sized boat. :beer:...........Actually RED it pulls it not half bad(much better than I thought it would)......Yea it takes a few minutes to get'r WOUND TIGHT but once she rolling it cruises on down the highway at 70-75:very happy

Yea it Sucks BIG TIME to loose a AWESOME dad.....but I belive my POPS is smiling from up above knowing I made arrangements to get his boat, spit shine it up and gunna take great care of it forever :very happy

RedAllison

Yea it Sucks BIG TIME to loose a AWESOME dad.....but I belive my POPS is smiling from up above knowing I made arrangements to get his boat, spit shine it up and gunna take great care of it forever :very happy
:beer:

Yes sir Scottie, Mr. Tom is PROUD!!! :cool
RA

baitcaster

That looks totally awesome! Yes, I am sure your dad is smiling down on you. I know that if my son did the same, I would.

Congrats on both rigs!!!!!:beer:

Yellowallison

But do the 8-track play banjo music?

Yea thays an 8 track of 'SMOKEY MOUNTAINS BOYS' in the GLOVE BOX but right now I'm still playing the "LYNARD SKYNARD" tape that wuz in the radio when I got the truck :LMAO:

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE for tha nice comments..nice to show off somethin yu been workin hard on......:big grin

Fl Boy in ILL

Console

If I was you I would put the other console back it it fro Christie, she might like haven the wind blocked off her when ya ridin.

Looks great tho for RED!!

Rick

Yellowallison

If I was you I would put the other console back it it fro Christie, she might like haven the wind blocked off her when ya ridin.
I'm thinking its more like my buddy FLBOYnILL dont want BUGS in his teeth when we go ridin:big grin