Recent content by Bucketmouth

1. B

XB-2002 Wide Console and Rear Lid

Sent you a message. Brett
  2. B

Outboard dealer

$8400 for a new 200? Is that right? I thought they went for way more than that. Haven't looked at new motor prices in years.
  3. B

Another panty dropper

What was it about? I live in Sioux Falls.
  4. B

Update my profile......

I searched and searched, how do I update my profile about my boat under XB2002 owners? Have a different motor etc and can't figure it out. Am I not seeing something or what? Thanks Brett
  5. B

Ouch!

Cut it down the keel and make 2 bars out of it.
  6. B

What do xb 2002's like?

What do XB2002's like? XB2002's like to go really, really fast and look good doing it, not on lakes with 15+ inches of ice on them.............spring never gets here soon enough.
  7. B

OK- well it's only once a year so that isn't so bad- thought I was missing something there...

OK- well it's only once a year so that isn't so bad- thought I was missing something there. Can't wait to fire her up and the sooner the better- winter sucks!
  8. B

Question; This is Brett, bought that 200 from you a few years ago. What is the easiest way to...

Question; This is Brett, bought that 200 from you a few years ago. What is the easiest way to get the top vent to opened when changing the lower unit oil? I have been werstling with getting the braided hose out of the way to loosen up the big screw behind it. Am I missing something here or is...
  9. B

age of allison owners

43 here. I will just keep hanging new motors on her until I die. Sure I will rot out before the 2002 will. Owned it for 7 years now and puts smiles on everyone's face that gets a ride in it.
  10. B

Dave Hensley A+

Drove from Sioux Falls SD to his home in Maryville to buy my first Allison from him. Was not disappointed and the boat was exactly as he described it.
  11. B

Hmmm....

http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/files/_images/201105/100-0511seven_2.jpg Could it turn a 45 pitch? $69,000, maybe not.
  12. B

pic

That 200 carb is still impressing some guys up here in SD, ALWAYS puts a smile on my face! Brett
  13. B

Allison red book

Can I get a copy too please? Never read it. Thank you. brettschave@sio.midco.net
  14. B

Allison Owners

I am going to put this on the most looked at place on this site even though it has nothing to do with an Allison, but our group of owners. My motor crapped a piston last summer and I was in the market for a new (to me) motor. The ole 2.0 liter 150 wasn't going to get rebuilt. Not good enough...
  15. B

Buying a motor from across the country

Motor will be shipped next week. I did go on USHIP.COM and I will use one of their guys that bid on it for shipping. Looks like Old Glory Transport is who I will go with. Had a guyfrom this site that drove and shot video and pics of it, whom I will publicly thank later today! Brett