Dave Hensley A+

fnshrmaster

Hey guys, I just want to give some good feedback for Dave Hensley. Its always a crap shoot when you buy something long distance, not sure what your gonna get on the other end. I will say this, Dave accurately describes his stuff, is very knowledgeable and just keeps his things in tip top shape. You wont find any junk there. Buy with confidence.
Its nice to meet someone like that, I have had it the other way a few times and when you meet someone who is honest it makes things a whole lot better! Kurt

fnshrmaster

Glad you'are enjoying Allison's. I told ya they're addictive.
Thats the truth. It gets in your blood. I don't know if you remember when I bought the GS and I saw 3 or 4 Allisons and asked you, does everybody have Allisons down here? Your reply "There is no other kind of boat":big grin

Bucketmouth

Drove from Sioux Falls SD to his home in Maryville to buy my first Allison from him. Was not disappointed and the boat was exactly as he described it.

Dave Hensley

Hey Brett, long time no speaks. Still have the 2002? I remember youand your family coming down. I think you left a blizzard or something behind you in SD.

fenwayfear

Timely post. I am currently talking to Dave and hope to get a skirt from him for my promax. This post gives me confidence that it will be as he says.

There really is no other boat like an ALLY!!

GotMyAlly

My boss recently bought a motor from Dave. It was exactly as described. Under the cowl was so clean, you could eat off it.

suicidealli

I have talked with Dave through pm's, and he seems like a good guy.....
Always nice having a good site like this...... There is a lot of trust on here.
"the family"

Roy

Dave Hensley

My boss recently bought a motor from Dave. It was exactly as described. Under the cowl was so clean, you could eat off it.
Did David ever get the motor rigged up and running? That thing was a work of art. I should have just kept it I guess. I never did hear anything on the problem you were helping me with. Was kind of disappointed.

GotMyAlly

Did David ever get the motor rigged up and running? That thing was a work of art. I should have just kept it I guess. I never did hear anything on the problem you were helping me with. Was kind of disappointed.
He's got it bolted to the boat, but it isn't rigged yet. His boat had a soft spot in the floor, so he's addressing that first.

I'll ping Jim again on your password. I thought that had been resolved.