Search results

1. R

SS Top speed

What is the max speed anybody seen in a ss I remember in hot boat years ago they claimed in the 120s does anybody remember what they got out of the test boat and what prop and what motor??
  2. R

RacerX poll on scream and fly

Guys there doing a poll on getting me back up on the Fly if anyone wants to chime in on it about anything I have sold or helped with would be a good thing...The reason I was kicked off in the 1st place was because of Matt Stine and he is kicked off of this site and was wrong for why I got booted...
  3. R

Like new 5.5 powerlift hydraulic jack plate

I am putting on a manual one this jackplate has 26 original hours and come with a pair of 2 inch spacers for $500.00 plus shipping that's half price from new,,
  4. R

WTB Allison 4 inch jack plate

looking for a manual jackplate
  5. R

Kid takes 1st place

My son took his new to him all yellow ss with a fresh rebuilt ss 260 broke the motor in on Friday 1st time driving a ss and goes to 3 Lakes Shootout in lake racer with a field of 28 boats and wins with a speed of 96mph 2nd was 93 3rd 93,, he did great driving 3 passes all 96 there was no more...
  6. R

hoss 28 14 by 28

I have a near perfect hoss original from 1985 was set up for a Allison done by Darris desighn real nice prop 375.00 shipped
  7. R

cmc built in hydraulic jack plate

Selling cmc hydraulic jack plate 6 inch set back with 3.5 extentions came off allison ss 375 plus ride 6307150033
  8. R

Allison xb2003

1998 Allison xb2003 with short shaft 260. Motor was built fresh with Mercury top pinned Pistons etc. has 15 to 20 hrs max on it since rebuilt. Stock motor with 34cc heads. Sport master lower unit. Boat is mint. In excellent condition. Has Allison foil and skid planer. Allison trailering cover...
  9. R

Newest xb 2003

Anybody on hear know if any xb2003s have been built past 2008 just don't see many, whats the latest you guys seen?
  10. R

Alien Skirt Wanted

Looking for a skirt for alien Cowl...Thanks Jeff
  11. R

Mercury lightweight flywheel

Have a factory 260-drag flywheel for $350.00
  12. R

4 inch hydralic Land and Sea

I have a all original black setback that has low hours and is in mint shape works perfect $500.00 or best...630 881 8574
  13. R

wanted xb 2003

Any nice xb 2003s for sale my son is looking for a nice fishing boat setup but no green ones just let me know guys thanks jeff 630 881 8574
  14. R

30 pitch merc offshore

I have a factory stamp 30 pitch old offshore that has a stamp that someone put on that says 32 so I don't know, but they were suppose to be fast prop looks to be in very good condition with no welds are dings $200.00 shipped..
  15. R

xr 2002 SPEED TODAY

Took the Allison out today with my 28 hoss the gearcase is a 2.1 ratio motor is a 225 promax with light flywheel and A6 ecu stock porting with a good tune and it ran 104mph but accelerated real good same set up as the Allison ralle just never carry a gps,seems to be done around 8 grand motor...
  16. R

Old man Jim from Florida

Does anyone on hear know whats Jims name is for posting on hear,the old guy who was in Clifton last week he sure can drive on the pad...
  17. R

Thanks allison guys

Wanted to say thanks for a well organized bunch of guys and gals that really show a good time for drinks and food and whatever and Tony your the man dude....
  18. R

WTB allison plate

Any one have a planer plate they want to sell,the one that screws to the gearcase,other wise I will call Allison Monday..Thanks Jeff
  19. R

6-8 allison jack plate

I got a jack plate allison brand in VGC just normal wear never in salt,black in color works perfect...$200.00 plus shippin.Thanks Jeff
  20. R

xr2002 rear flat fairing

Any one have the rear flat fairing laying around,would likee to see what it would look like on my boat,just thought there might be one around that someone had after they got rid of there boat at one time..thanks