Search results

1. Y

The best prop company in the country

No dought about it
  2. Y

??? on building a 2+2

If you were going to order a 2+2 today. What would you order as options other than the norm. What could you do different to make it one of a kind. What would be the ultimate 2+2
  3. Y

Delievered my first Allison

I work for a dealer part time selling boats. I had the unbelievable experince yesterday of delivering my first new Allison. I will simply say after having the privelege of doing this and helping rig this boat that Allison is the best built boat I have ever been around. The craftsmanship it...
  4. Y

Another rally picture link

forgot this one . Wow what a boat http://www.bassboattalk.com/showthread.php?t=4457
  5. Y

Rally pictures

First off thanks for allowing a Bullet guy to hang out. Had a blast. Wished I would have been there every day. Here is a link to som epictures I took. Sorry did not repost them here. There was alot http://www.bassboattalk.com/showthread.php?t=4458
  6. Y

Hydromotive props please read

Just wanted to let you guys know and I think most of you already do t. Todd and Tom are two of the best guys in my opinion in the boating industry. It continues to amaze me every time I talk to them how much they go out of there way to help people out. I am not going into details but simply...
  7. Y

Anybody heard from Red

Or have his # he was thrown from a boat today at the FB rally
  8. Y

Allison cut chopper

Hey guys need some help selling this. Belongs to family member been in the garage for years and not run. Don't know alot of history prop came new when he bought his 87 Allison XTB21. The numbers on the side read Quicksilver 48 13372 A5 289 Also is stamped Allison 41688 Asking 350.00 shipped...
  9. Y

If you live close to E Nc or Virginia

Some guys going to be at Buggs Sunday at the Ivey Hill ramp.
  10. Y

30 pitch Performer 4

Just bought 10/10 only ran couple times Bullet cut 690.00 shipped
  11. Y

3 Liter Allison foil

Just bought never used 3.0 Allison foil bought directly from Allison including hardware. It is black from the factory 100.00 shipped will accept pay pal but you pay the fee. email jameslovingood@carolina.rr.com or 704 762 0022 as i dont come on here daily
  12. Y

Allison Foil

Does anyone have a picture of a foil mounted to a 3.0 liter
  13. Y

Owners pictures

How do you get to the owners picture section. I must be stupid casue i can not find it
  14. Y

Setup for a Xtb=21

Need a good all around set up for a XTB-21 12 setback with a merc 200.. need engne height prop recomendations etc. Looking for fast fishing set up.
  15. Y

280 and Klotz oil

Anybody running it. Have you had trouble with it fouling plugs
  16. Y

ally2dxteme

anybody got ally2dxtreme's phone # aka Thomas Hendrix CAn you email it to jameslovingood@carolina.rr.com
  17. Y

??? about Allison set up need help

Test you guys knowledge. I need to know the best set up for a XTB 2001 I think. It is a right hand steering wheel boat 86 model. Sorry if i do not have model # correct. 14 inch set back and Mercury Black Max 200 also 86 model. Need set up for this boat for casual fishing and best performance...
  18. Y

wesome Allison on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Allison-XB2003-Prosport-Tournament_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63724QQihZ007QQitemZ170001205012QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
  19. Y

26 Trophy

26 trophy plus removeable hub not included pvs vent system never damaged or worked 300.00 shipped, If you post and dont get a response email ne at jameslovingood@carolina.rr.com also will consider trade for speed prop in the 26-30 pitch range but must fit fat shaft or have removeable hub
  20. Y

Nice Allison on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Allison-Bass-boat-2-5-mercury-racing-motor_W0QQitemZ4648105578QQcategoryZ63724QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem