Search results

1. TBuck2003

Rally Schedule

Rally Schedule for week of July 16th -23rd. Saturday arrival there will be a meet n greet party with food provided by Bridgett Lindsey and Tim Fox. Also the rally coordinators will be sponsoring a keg at the Bear Inn so eat n drink and be happy !!!! Sunday will be a normal beach day with lunch...
  2. TBuck2003

Make your reservations now for FastPass 2016 at the Bear Inn

Reservations are now being accepted at the Bear Inn. Tim and Heather will try to put everyone where they were last year. First come first serve... 931-676-5552. Rally schedule of events to come soon !!!! Todd and Phil
  3. TBuck2003

Fast Pass Rally Dates for 2016

For those of you that need to put in for vacation time for July ,the dates are Saturday July 16th through Saturday July 23rd. The Bear Inn will be the site. Stay tuned for upcoming posts on events and schedules... TBuck and Phil
  4. TBuck2003

My Phone got wiped out

Please text me your contact info via text to 440-241-9197... Thanks Todd
  5. TBuck2003

Knob Cut Price Updates.

The Knob Cut is now 395.00 on any props sent from here on in. In addition any Chopper that has weed cutters still on them will be an additional 85.00 to remove during the cut. I am sorry for the increase, but belts, compounds, etc.. have gone up drastically. Believe me we do not get wealthy...
  6. TBuck2003

Prayers Needed !!!!!

One of our own needs a little good vibes from our family. Jeff Brazil's (Cashew Kid) Dad Jerry has been diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus. They received the news yesterday morning and as one could imagine the family is going through a tough time right now. For those of you that know Jerry...
  7. TBuck2003

Fast Pass Thank You !!!

I would like to thank Tony Clark for all he did to make this a great reunion this year. For a lot of people it is not a Rally but a family reunion shared by many fine people from all over the country. I do not want to leave anyone out so I apologize if I forget to mention you. Thanks to Ed and...
  8. TBuck2003

Happy Thanksgiving

Have a great and safe Turkey Day everybody. I am Thankful for my friends and family on A-Owners !! TBuck
  9. TBuck2003

GSE over a hundred with 3 people

Taken by Paul Holmes wife Sandy at the 2012 Fast Pass Rally... Thx Guys for the pic.
  10. TBuck2003

Racing In Canada

A little picture of Matt's Boat winning the Waterford, Ontario Boat Race.
  11. TBuck2003

1980 Hydrostream 15 ft. Viper

I was dealing with a customer the other day and he told me about this boat. It looks to be the real deal. Boat is a 1980 Hydrostream Viper Hull I.D. # HSP542UPM80A. Transom is SAID to be good, and the gel coat is in excellent shape. Has the original windshield and seats all in good shape. He...
  12. TBuck2003

New Knob Cut Drag

I have made some adjustments to blade area and certain "other things" to the original "Knob Cut" prop cut out of a Chopper II. This one will be going to a racer down south. The results of testing have been very good to say the least. Instead of the "All around" prop this wheel has one mission...
  13. TBuck2003

Gear Case Mods

Todd @ Hydromotive now doing gear case/ lower unit mods. If you are interested or have any questions please call me... Thanks
  14. TBuck2003

Wth ????

Always nice when somebody walks into the shop unannounced and it is somebody you have gotten to know over the years, as a customer, and friend. I had the pleasure yesterday of meeting John S from Minn Eeee Soda, as he is in town for business. I have this strange feeling that the next 3 weeks...
  15. TBuck2003

Spring Stupidity ???

Just seeing what the market would be for a really NICE GSE that runs pretty good... White with Red racing Stripes on deck. Third color is Black above and below rub rail on wing tips. Grey interior carpet with grey / red / black monogrammed Allison Logo seats. Boat would be NO MOTOR, single axle...
  16. TBuck2003

Some Racing Action for the winter Blues...

This is my son Matt's Boat racing up in Canada this past year in Dunnville, Ontario. This is the boat that we showed the restore pics of a while back. # 13 Enjoy http://youtu.be/WxprHWqx1_A
  17. TBuck2003

Great Times

Just wanted to say what a great time all of the Bucknell's had. Heather finally got to see what all the hoopla was about !!! I cannot say enough thanks to Tony for all of his efforts putting this together, and to all the sponsors as well. We truly enjoy seeing each and everyone all week. Matthew...
  18. TBuck2003

Be safe in your Travels...

The best part is to get there SAFELY so we all can enjoy the week !!!! TOGETHER. I hope everyone has a great road trip, and may you all be safe along the way. We will be pulling into Clifton hopefully at around 4-5 PM Saturday. Have a cold beer waiting for me TONY.... TBuck Lets get it...
  19. TBuck2003

Hump Day...

Hump day is almost over...Get ready gang it is almost time... Drink plenty of water and Pepto, get ur rest, and be ready to "Get er Done" TBuck
  20. TBuck2003

ACES Prope Etc...

Gents, If you guys need Aces I have Qts. available currently that I can bring down to Clifton. I would like to have paperwork/ pmts. taken care of ahead of time so I do not confuse our office Mgr. with scribbled on bar napkins when we return...Lol Same thing on props if you need...