Search results

1. S

2000 xbo3 prosrort tournament

Thanks, Darth I love the boat but I think a 03 might be a little better to fish from. That's the only reason I would think of trading it.
  2. S

2000 xbo3 prosrort tournament

If you are thinking of a trade this one is available. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/img0248bo.jpg/
  3. S

lightening pluse XB02

Thanks for all the replies. I was thinking there would be no problem pulling a 02 but it is nice to hear from guys with experience. The coolest thing I can think of is pulling the worlds fastest basser with the worlds fastest truck!!! Now I am looking for a grey 04 lightening. If you see one...
  4. S

lightening pluse XB02

Anyone out there towing there rig with a F150 lightening? Thanks John
  5. S

XB2002 would like to trade for XB2003

Well it looks like luke sold his rig outright. Can't blame the man for going where the money is. So the trade is back on! Thanks john
  6. S

Luke I have an idea sell yours for 16 and buy mine for 14.

Luke I have an idea sell yours for 16 and buy mine for 14.
  7. S

Thanks RA That is a Tennesse Light trailer. I can't take all the credit for the boats condition. The previous owner only used it for play. Before I bought it I think the live well had only ben used as a cooler. I think me and Luke have come to terms. Thanks john
  8. S

Sir. Thank you for getting the pics up. Yes it is a sharp boat but the lack of forward storage has become an ishue. Meybe if I don't trade it I'll get out the jig saw. LOL Thanks again
  9. S

Ok that did not work so I'll send pics on request. Seriously the boat is black and white, and very very clean. Thanks john
  10. S

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  11. S

I have a very nice 94 XB2002 that just is no fun to fish out of but is in mint cond. Pad is perfect seats and carpets are nice. this boat saw very little sue by previous owners. I am located in southern IN. Having trouble posting pics. HELP!
  12. S

xb2002 20 inch rude needs help

Good news today! First off got back on the river this morning. Water was smooth as glass. Prop shaft was 1/2 under pad, still at 6inch set back, prop was a 27 renegade. wow did it run great! I think I have finaly found the traing whell I was looking for. Poped up like a cork and easy to drive...
  13. S

The torque of the SRX is an issue. I did not think the chopper would be that much better so I never gave it a try. I have a 26 chopper on the shelf. Tomorrow it will be on the boat. I know it is a little short on pitch but maybe that will keep me safe (for now).:help Thanks for all the help...
  14. S

Guys, We are making real progress on this set up. Made it to 82 this morning and the boat felt pretty good. It starts to chine I steer left then the process starts over again. Looks like there is still much more boat there than I am a driver. The boat sits level at rest with me in the seat. I...
  15. S

Man, What a difference one inch makes! The boat still has a great hole shot and the handling is so much better! Tomorrow I'll be back in the garage measuring the high. Don't think I'll make any more changes tomorrow. The boat is so easy to drive it might be a good place for me to learn some...
  16. S

Thanks for all the fast and informative replies. That sounds like a lot of good information and sound advice. Looks like I will need as much study time as seat time. F2008 I was not exactly how to measure prop shaft high so I looked at two ways. First, leveled the pad with 24inch level. Then...
  17. S

I am new to A boats and you guys are the A boat gods! I need a good starting point to get this boat to handle. Here is what I have: XB2002T 900lbs according to BILL. 225 looper rude no real mods other than fiber reeds. Unknown low water pickup cone. The only thing I can say for sure is...
  18. S

Okay, 9K come get it

How far are you willing to drive to trade?
  19. S

245 compression question

I am looking at buying a used 245. It has 155 an 5 cylinders and 135 on number 5 cylinder. The motor has ben built at least once. The present owner did not have it done and dose not know if it was bored. Should I take the risk?