Search results

1. Ocktane

1995 XB-2003 w/ 225HP Promax

For sale; 95' XB-2003 (dark blue and sandstone). 225HP Mercury Promax powerhead on 95' 20" mid. 14" manual jackplate. Coned lower w/ 1.87:1 gears (small shaft) with brand new water pump. 26p trophy prop. 12/24V trolling motor. 3 batteries w/ 3 bank charger. Humminbird 898c FF on bow w/ SE...
  2. Ocktane

WTB 12v Trolling motor

I just bought a 22' "River Rat" flat bottom boat with a 9.9 Mariner for our private lake and I need a trolling motor for it. Anyone have a good 12v trolling motor they want to part ways with in the north MS-Memphis area? Lemme know!
  3. Ocktane

WTB a fairly inexpensive pontoon

Hey all, thought maybe this crowd could help me in my search. My wife and I just bought a house on a small private lake with a HP restriction. I'm looking for any size pontoon with a 9.9 HP or smaller motor. I have access to a pontoon trailer so I can pick it up even if it doesn't come with a...
  4. Ocktane

River levels

We've been getting a lot of rain over here in Memphis and along with that the old muddy Mississippi is HIGH. Is the Tennessee river in good shape out there? We aren't going to have another year like it was two summers ago are we? Hopefully not, I haven't heard anything about the river...
  5. Ocktane

Boatmate bow roller

Hey all, So I need a new bow roller for my boatmate because the old one is tore up and marking the boat up something fierce (simple task I know). Measured from the outside of one bracket to the other where it mounts and I'm getting just about 3". The old roller itself measures 2 3/4" long...
  6. Ocktane

Surge brake issue

Hey gang. I was going to pull my boat out of the shop to let it air out and found that my right brake was locked down. Left side turning freely (jacked up both sides and checked). I know this issue has come up before And there are a few things I'm going to check but what do yall suggest I...
  7. Ocktane

Trim Gauge

Hey all, My trim gauge is pegged high. If I disconnect the sender wire (leave the ignition and ground hooked up) it shows high. The if I ground the sender terminal on the gauge it pegs low (I could have that backward). Does it sound like my trim sender is bad? If so does anyone have an...
  8. Ocktane

Hydraulic steering question

Hey all. So I bought a used steering system on the forum last year and I'm having issues. Steering was real sloppy after install and bleed (Neil you know what I'm talking about). One of the cylinder seals was leaking so MWest77 and I resealed both sides tonight. Still having the same issue. What...
  9. Ocktane

Cable steering stuff

Hey everyone. I just recently installed hydraulic steering in my 2003. I managed to do it without ruining the cables and they are still in good shape minus a few minor nicks in the jacket. Also have all the rest of the hardware for the whole rack and pinion setup (its just a big box of...
  10. Ocktane

He's ready to go boatin'!

Had to share some pics with the Ally crowd. Our 4 1/2 month old Braydon! I was organizing the new shop and my wife sat him down. He lit up sitting in the driver's seat! He's eagerly awaiting the days of boating in his future!!
  11. Ocktane

Omc troller question

Hey everyone. So I was fishing the other day and pretty much just switching between 12 and 24 volts on the second speed setting of my 12/24 omc. Then the troller quit working altogether at the end of the day. A home now and just found that it will work in 12 and 24 volts but only on the high...
  12. Ocktane

Rigging hoses

Anyone know a good place to buy rigging hoses and bezels for the square cowlings like i got on my promax?
  13. Ocktane

04' Mazda RX8. $7000 OBO

2004 Mazda RX8. 82k miles. 6 speed. Needs tires. $7k OBO. Know any interested lemme know. I'll put pics up. It's my wife's car and has been well taken care of. Want to sell it because its not practical for us at all anymore. Located in Memphis, TN area.
  14. Ocktane

9" Manual Jackplate

Allison 9" manual jack plate; $150. PM if interested.
  15. Ocktane

Newest member of the family!

This morning at 6:41 AM, Morgan gave birth to a healthy, 8 lbs 0 oz, baby boy! Braydon Nicholas Ocker has entered our lives and entered our hearts. We feel truly blessed and cannot wait to bring him to the river to meet everyone! Mama and baby are both Doing well and should be leaving the...
  16. Ocktane

LTB RELIABLE Promax

So I've about had it with my troublesome motor, you all know the issues. So I figured I'd put my feelers out. I want to hang a reliable 200 or 225 on my 2003 and go. Drop on would be fantastic, not looking for a complete motor. PM if you have any you would want to part with for a reasonable...
  17. Ocktane

An heir to the throne is on the way!

My wife Morgan and I just went to get the second ultrasound today and we have confirmed it, we are going to be the proud parents of a little baby boy in October! The Ocker name will live on, haha! We are so excited! My future little fishin' buddy! Take care all!
  18. Ocktane

9" Allison Jackplate

I have a 9" Allison jackplate for sale. Good shape, just don't need it on the new boat. $150 OBO. W/out shipping. PM if interested and we will work out payment method. .
  19. Ocktane

Just when I thought my motor issues were kaput...

So I took the boat out to Pickwick today with Morgan. Finally thought my motor issues were gone (looks like the firing issue on #5 was in the harness ) Anyhoo, break in over ready to run it up some. Was cruising down the lake doing about 52mph, ~52k rpm, fairly neutral trim and the motor...
  20. Ocktane

My Promax is becoming a real headache

So ya'll know I sold the XTB and bought a 2003 from a fella down in Atlanta back in the fall. Bought it with a blown 150 Promax. When i bought it I was told it had a stuck cylinder. Took it to Dennis Hoffman down the road here and tore it down for rebuild. Found a couple scuffed cylinders...