Search results

1. M

Wtb

Looking for a USED 849496 - C 2 ?
  2. M

Douglas lake

Who was in the White with Red 2002 with a 175 Opti at the Ramp at Dandridge today from North Carolina . Sharp looking boat !
  3. M

10" CMC Jackplate Wanted

Looking for a used CMC 10" Manual jackplate
  4. M

Obda

Hats off to the folks in charge ! Boys took a good step in the right direction ! Keep this up and things will get better for all !!!!!
  5. M

jasper race

What day are they going to run the 800' Boats and what day are they going to run the 1/4 boats ? At the Jasper race .
  6. M

RAT-L-TRAP at Goose Pond

Just wondering if the dude with the slick 2002 that was at the Rat-l-trap tournament at Gunthersville lake this past Saturday is on the board ?
  7. M

Nightmare in Miami

:Enuf said !
  8. M

block work

Has anyone had any block work done by Power Performance Engineering ? How was the work ?
  9. M

Allisonriverrat

Im going to be in your area this weekend . I figured you might want to come somewhere and buy me a STEAK DINNER and shoot the breeze . lol . HOTPROP told me you would !!!!
  10. M

jasper

Congratulations Darrin Baxter ! Done it again !
  11. M

2.5 Drag Heads

Hey What kind of Drag heads do you have for sell ?
  12. M

Darrin baxter ........ Smoking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the Dude ????? Put it on them AGAIN !!!!!! This must be over 50 1st place spots That HOTPROP MOTA SMOKIN !!!! CONGRATULATIONS boys !!!!! Mod. Production.
  13. M

fishin the grass

Has anyone been on Gunthersville or the Chick this week ? Is the frog on yet ? Dang im ready to go !
  14. M

travling on !

Hey Whipper ! Im gona be in Frazer MT. Saturday if ya wana run down and shake my hand !!!! lol ! Thats alot closer than Rockford TN.
  15. M

Wakeup !!!!! Hotprop

I called ol Hotprop this morning @ BR5490u812 And it said that the ONLY 6 o'clock it had ever seen was PM !!!!!!!!!:gasp:razz:shock:
  16. M

SPOONING in EAST TN

Check this out !!!!!!!!!!
  17. M

Looking for

I'm looking for a 32 PRO ET