Search results

1. RiverRat71

Allison XB2003 Trailer Double Axle $2500

Selling my double axle trailer that came with the XB2003. New radial tires & alloy wheels. Spare tire is original but looks new. Minor repairs made to cross members but has never seen salt. Carpet & bunks good to go. One stainless fender had a dent & was straightened so not perfect but still...
  2. RiverRat71

Aluminum Trailer For XB2003

Anyone know a good source for a single axle aluminum trailer for XB2003. I'd almost give somebody this tandem Boatmate for a SOLID lead. RR
  3. RiverRat71

2008 Allison Grand Sport Elite SOLD

I am offering up my 2008 GS with Mercury Racing 2.5XS. Boat, motor & trailer like new with 72 original hours. Gauge package updated with Livorsi Vantage View. Also has Stainless Marine trim indicator & factory Allison skid planer. Motor has a coned 2:1 Torquemaster done by JC with a Chris Bailey...
  4. RiverRat71

WTB Newer Allison XB2002

Looking for a mint to super nice XB2002 preferably white & black or solid red but will consider others. Will buy turnkey or just boat & trailer. RR
  5. RiverRat71

WTB 26P 4 Blade Pro Max

Looking for a good 26 pitch 4 blade prop to run on my GS. Let me know what you've got. RR
  6. RiverRat71

WTB 3.0 Sportmaster for 2.5XS

Looking for a Sportmaster for my 2.5XS. It is an odd critter. Has a 3.0 center & lower. The Sporty would be a 1.87:1 ratio. Preferably low hour unit but let me know what you have. RR
  7. RiverRat71

Bubble level or mechanical inclinometer?

Has anyone ever mounted a bubble level or inclinometer in their rig to check for balance & weight distribution before getting under way? I can always tell when the balance is off after were under way but not so much when just sitting or idling. Does anyone think either of the two mentioned...
  8. RiverRat71

Mallory Trim Motors??

Hi all, I need to replace the trim motor on my 2.5XS. Apparently the brushes are sticking because when the motor malfunctions I can tap on it & it will resume working. I really hate to spend the $400+ on a Mercury unit so have been looking at the Mallory. CP Performance sells them for $190...
  9. RiverRat71

Learning to fly

Wanted to boast a little about my progress in the GS. I took it out today for the 5th time since I bought her & I think I am doing well considering I have not had any pilots show me the ropes. 83 gps!! I know that isn't considered near the ol century mark but it sure felt awesome! 2 weeks ago...
  10. RiverRat71

Livorsi Vantage View Smartcraft Compatible Gauges

Just updated my Merc Monitor & VDO Smartcraft gauges to Livorsi Vantage View & I am pleased. Everything was "plug and play" & looks like the Livorsi stuff is top shelf. I had to re-locate the jack plate gauge & add a spot for the control pod for the Livorsi package but I think everything turned...
  11. RiverRat71

Stainless Marine Trim Indicator Grand Sport

Just wanted to share pictures of the trim indicator I installed on my 08 GS in case anyone is interested. There is not a lot of options on location for the indicator itself so I used the only empty spot on the dash. I went with the Stainless Marine brand & to me it seems top quality. I look...
  12. RiverRat71

Steering Wheel Removal

Hi all. I am removing the steering wheel from my 08 GS to access the dash to install a heads up trim indicator & not sure how the horn button or center cap is removed. It looks like it has to be pried off because it has no screws but I don't want to ef it up trying. Any help much appreciated. RR
  13. RiverRat71

Allison Jack Plate Step For Sale

I have a jack plate step that was with my GS when I bought it. It is new & has never been installed. It comes with the mounting bolts. It measures 24" overall & the step itself is 11". Bill at Allison said these are $90. Asking $50 + shipping. PM if interested. Thanks, RR
  14. RiverRat71

New GS need help on setup

Hi all, new to the forum and Allison boats. I am in the process of buying a 2008 GS. Going to bring it home in a couple of weeks. I have never driven a boat of this nature & know setup is very important. I would like for someone with experience with these boats to make sure the setup is correct...