Search results

1. H

Transducer and skid planer

XB 2002 , It is in the factory recess , but i was curious about the skid planer interfering with the side imaging I have my humming bird transducer on the opposite side of the jack plate but higher than the skid planer works fine but down imaging only . the new Lowrance works great on down image...
  2. H

Transducer and skid planer

You guys think this mount is okay
  3. H

fas bass console

thanks for the reply, ssv. I want a new console but I noticed a couple of 02 s in jasper a couple years ago with a console that looked alot taller one of the owners called it a sportsman dash , I called Allison boats a week or so ago and they said 1 console was discontinued and I could find...
  4. H

fas bass console

guys I did a quick forum search before posting but i did'nt really find anything , dose anyone know or have pics of the latest xb2002 console available , I thought there were 2 but I don't know , Thanks
  5. H

New 4 Stroke

What I m holding out for
  6. H

Bridgeport

complete power head , very strong, sport jet reeds , brucoto ecu, bought as a back up from a friend ,$2800.00
  7. H

Allison measuring boards

I'd like to see that myself
  8. H

1958 lyman wooden

bought this as a project last year , seller told me it was a 1953, but my research says its a 1958, 16 ft out board run about , without power, had the local wood boat guru do what he called I pick test , and said it was all good , boat needs a light resto and power , I have a lot of literature...
  9. H

Reggie Fountain story

Is it online? I'd like to find that.
  10. H

260 tuner

Don't know, but they had a monopoly on the back cover of hot boat
  11. H

260 tuner

$100.00 plus the trip . its been mine the whole time , took it off a 260 I bought new from Coty Marine in 96 sent the motor plate to diamond for mods and the tuner has been on a shelf since , like new and glass bead blasted , lots of other p-max , and horn motor stuff too, 706-527-3829
  12. H

skidplaner and stuffing

So am I to gather that it takes a bit more positive trim to get the same set with the planer. But what about really big numbers
  13. H

skidplaner and stuffing

Ssv, all I have are rumours, and theory, so i ain't trying to educate, just gathering data from members who may have it
  14. H

skidplaner and stuffing

ok, this is where i hoped this post would lead , i've heard mixed reviews on behavior on top end , like over 105 with the skid planer on the xb 2002 . any one have data on such, ??????
  15. H

skidplaner and stuffing

anybody?? anybody??
  16. H

wtb big rod

i have 5 of them but I gotta dig em out
  17. H

new indash ??

On the speedo____,?
  18. H

new indash ??

Luke, looking to replace 1 I have mounted about where your , trim gauge is. Or into a fast bass dash.how many digits dose that monitor show?
  19. H

new indash ??

ats a big sumbich, bet its got a big price too,