Search results

1. aj06bolt12r

My newb ass in the XB03 trying to run with the faster guys.

This is from last Sunday on Nickajack between Jasper and Chattanooga. Same place as the Jasper river run. Water was glass. I'm still new to this whole pad-v performance boat thing. You'll have to excuse the many screw ups by me... May help other new drivers to see someone still in the learning...
  2. aj06bolt12r

Some pics and some setup questions

97 2003 XB, No lip on pad JSRE Promax 7200 REV Limit, Brucatto ACU 14" Setback, Hydraulic Jack Plate, Stock Sportmaster, 27p Hydromotive 4 Blade Hydraulic steering with very little play Minn Kota Maxxum Trolling Motor, 2 batteries in front of gas tank one on each stringer, fishing rods and...
  3. aj06bolt12r

Recessed trolling motor pedal tray drain hose?

Can anyone tell me where the drain hose for the recessed trolling motor pedal tray is supposed to be routed? My boat came without the hose and so any water just drains into the storage area under the casting deck.
  4. aj06bolt12r

WTB 26 trophy plus

Anyone have a 26p trophy plus they want to part with? Hoping it might be easier for me to learn to drive with than my 28p hoss cut chopper
  5. aj06bolt12r

New to me xb2003 w J Smith 225 Promax... Having issues.. Long technical thread warning!

FYI this is also posted on scream and fly... Allison xb 2003 with a Jay Smith built 225 ProMax 30 HRS on engine, assembled about 1 year ago. I bought the boat knowing the engine is not running correctly and the P.O. who is a stand up guy put me in contact with Jay Smith via text. Jay told me...
  6. aj06bolt12r

Hello, In the market

Glad to be a part of you all's forum. I've been reading here for a while now. I'm about to be in the market for an xb 2003 here in the next month or so.