Search results

1. W

RAYSTOWN, PA 2016 Sept 16-17-18

It's that time of year again for everyone to join us for a weekend of fun. Please post if you can join in so make your reservations ASAP! Beachfront Bungalow's Cottages just a few hundred feet behind the bungalows All have AC/HEAT/FRIG/ ETC http://rvcoutdoors.com/lake-raystown-resort/
  2. W

Who runs the admin tasks around here... I think that is where the problem is. May have yet to be approved since joining. Goes by the member name of skater1
  3. W

Have a friend who is registered and when he logs in on his computer all the listings are locked and shown as PRIVATE. I also can duplicate the problem on my notebook computer using his member name. Otherwise the forums works fine from my desktop system. What's the fix. regards
  4. W

S&F broke again???

Same here... want to waste some time then visit www.stvowners.com Goy pently of rooom on the server(lol)!
  5. W

ET vs Pro ET

In what way... care to chat some? On the keyboard that is.
  6. W

ET vs Pro ET

A bump, I'm sure somone has done this before?
  7. W

Best Starting Battery for an Opti

Any of the major brand names are good, but I always replace them as soon as the warranty runs out!
  8. W

ET vs Pro ET

Just wondering what RPM the Pro ET would run if both props are same pitch such as 28P?
  9. W

Anybody else having problems getting pennzoil 100% syn?

WOW, just googled and it's only 30miles from my house?
  10. W

Gaffrig or Livorsi ?

I have a Livorsi tach which has autometer printed on the face rim! That should answer your question.
  11. W

Drag 4 30P

I purchased new in June 2008. Prop is perfect since it only has about 2 hours run time it that. So I'm rating the prop 9+++++. New price in 2008 was $715 and will sell for $515 to your door in the USA. Will ship outside USA for additional to cover the fee. Doesn't include hub. Diameter is 14.5inch.
  12. W

Is this electrical diagram right?

By the diagram it will make 12,24,36v at the troller depending which wires are used. Did that help?
  13. W

Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

We been running for several summers now. In fact that's my 280 off my STV... sure do miss the sound of a 280. The 300xs is great but a the darn thing makes no noise.
  14. W

Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

I had a ride in his Allison a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Here's a picture from today.
  15. W

Simon Motorsports Opinions

I was going to do the same on my 300xs, but since the torque/hp drops off after 6000rpm I don't think it would benefit much.
  16. W

How about some summer videos????

Here's a short clip from last summer. No music, other than wind noise. still working on the video project. http://www.stvowners.com/media/teaser300XSskater.wmv
  17. W

Higher revs for any Merc 2001 and up!

But if the torque/hp drops off around 6200rpm... what's the advantage??
  18. W

Pro E.T. blade throw

Does Mercury know why they do that and what's the cure? Is it a metal problem?
  19. W

202 mph

When did turbine engine become legal for offshore racing?
  20. W

Burning up water pump on the hose

Mark, I have made the mistake of using the wrong flusher for a sportsmaster. If that's all you have put a couple of strips of silver tape over the front of the inlet grooves. If you don't you will be sucking air and not water since the flusher doesn't completely cover the grooves. Better yet get...