Search results

1. D

boat race at Santee Cooper SC

Anyone going to Santee for rockin da pond 2015?http://www.santeeoutlawboaters.com/ that's the link if anyone wants to go. It's this weekend at rocks pond campground. I wish some more bass boats would show up so we can out run them. I think they'll be running a full 1320ft so 110mph isn't out of...
  2. D

lifeline jacket

I need a lifeline jacket asap. Around an xl size. For someone around 6ft and 230lbs or close. Txt anytime. 864-490-8719 thanks
  3. D

need lifeline life jacket

I'm in need of a xl lifeline life vest asap. If you have one let me know. Txt 864-490-8719 thanks
  4. D

setup for xb2002 with OMC V4

I have a 88 xb2002 that I want to put a V4 on that was for a small xst Allison project I have. It's a 1984 140hp crossflow with wiseco pistons, lite porting, and coned case. The motor should have 120-125hp at the prop. I have a 12in jackplate on it now. I was wanting to hear if anyone has setup...
  5. D

wtb allison hydrofoil or similar asap

Removed listing
  6. D

is this a real allison?

I saw this boat for sale and it says its an 1986 Allison center console bass boat, I'm not sure if they made one. I have 3 xst bass boats and have seen SST and xt which is a rare center console but is nothing like this 16ft boat. Could it be a Allison race boat converted maybe? Any info would be...
  7. D

28p hoss triton

I have a 28p hoss triton thats a real nice prop. $425shipped or trade for 26 or 27 trophy or mercury chopper. Reply with props for trade. Thanks
  8. D

transom 17xst

I just bought another old 1979 17ft xst and the transom is soft, I'm going to replace it, stringers and floor, I was wanting to know if anyone on here has had the top cap off of one, if so I was wanting to know how hard it is to get the top cap off once you get drill all the rivets out that...
  9. D

performance mods

I know most of you are mercury guys but I have a 86 johnson gt 200 and wanting to make more power out of it. It's the 2.7L, so far I have only drilled exhaust and opened vents and flipped them around on the cowl for more air, I have it down now putting new stator on and fiber reeds. While I'm at...
  10. D

v4 or v6 gearcase

have two johnson gearcases I can send offto get coned and low water pickups, one is a v6 and the other is a v4, If anybody knows how the v4 cases do coned let me know. It bolts up and works but it is shorter, Just dont know if it will blow out at a slower speed. Thanks for any input, called...
  11. D

engine height

I have a 17ft xst bas boat with 2.7L gt 200, i have a rite-hite jackplate with 6in of set back, but it don't raise my motor very high, it's 5in below pad now, I have a pro hijacker plate that will get it higher if I change them out. I'm going to get low water pickups and nose cone soon, I was...
  12. D

17' xst with gt200

My 1982 17' xst currently runs 63mph on gps with 115 tower of power only small mods, wanting to put my 86 gt200 on it and wanting to know how it would do on this small of a boat, it has new transom with aluminum plate ready to hold the weight, dual steering, and 6" jack plate, I'm mainly wanting...