Search results

1. Dark Allison

Allison seats

I have 2 allison fold down seats and a butt seat. All are in new condition. Purchased them at a local dealer and the are the wrong color for my boat. $300.00 plus shipping. All have pedestals also.
  2. Dark Allison

1996 XTB21

I have a 1996 XTB 21 for sale. Boat is in great shape. Has a Hamby Keel guard, hummingbird Helix,12/24 Johnson trolling motor. Has a 225 pro max on it with a Sportmaster lower unit. Has a dual bank battery and one new battery. Equipped with two bucket seats and trim on the wheel.The boat is in...
  3. Dark Allison

Has anyone ran a TXP4 on thier Xb21?

What props are you running on your Xb21's? I know about the bravos and hydro motives but what about the Txp's?
  4. Dark Allison

1996 XTB21

I have a 1996 XTB 21 for sale. Boat is in great shape. Has a Hamby Keel guard, hummingbird Helix,12/24 Johnson trolling motor. Has a 225 pro max on it with a CLE lower unit. Has a dual bank battery and one new battery. Equipped with two bucket seats and trim on the wheel.The boat is in great...
  5. Dark Allison

Bullet Cut

Has anyone ever run a Bullet cut chopper or performer on thier boat and if so how did it perform!
  6. Dark Allison

Pro Max prop

Has anyone ever run a Pro Max prop on a XTB21? If so how did it run?
  7. Dark Allison

30 performer

i have a 15X30 4 blades performer for sale. In great shape .$525.00 Tyd in the USA
  8. Dark Allison

Hydromotive TX4

i have a small hub Hydromotive TX4 for sale $425.00 Ted in the USA . It's a 28 pitch. I'll post a pitch later today
  9. Dark Allison

1996 XB2002

As bad as I hate to see it a buddy of mine is selling his XB2002. It's a red and white 1996 with a stock carb 200. The boat looks a runs great. Has one small spot on the carpet.it has a 12/24 48 lb thrust Johnson trolling motor. Has 1 depth finder . Has 11" jack plate and on board charger. It...
  10. Dark Allison

2. 28 performance propellor performers

I have two performers for sale 15x28 One Allison cut one uncut. $475.00 each to your door in the USA . The uncut was cleaned and inspected this week so it's perfect
  11. Dark Allison

26 pitch ET cut performer

I have a 26 pitch Et cut performer. It's a 15x26 prop flo torque hub so will fit anything. It's in excellent condition.$525.00 tyd in the USA
  12. Dark Allison

Lazer II

Has anyone ever run a lazer 2 on their Allison? I bought one tonight as a spare stump jumper. Just wondered how they ran.
  13. Dark Allison

A wet lap

Earlier this week I was driving to work when I fell in love. I saw a Red and white xb21 being pulled by a white F250 going west on I-64(they were just outside Lexington,Ky). Don't know how I got a wet lap. Don't know if it was me spilling my McDonalds sweet tea or something else.:laughing...
  14. Dark Allison

Trailer hitch

Guys check your trailer hitches. I pulled the hitch out today to let a buddy of mine borrow it when he used my utility trailer. Much to my surprise it had rusted thru in numerous spots, it was even elongated at the pin hole. I pushed my finger thru in a couple of places. Yes it's about 3years...
  15. Dark Allison

more props for sale

Cleaning out the barn! 3 Blade Mach thru hub 14 1/2" X 29" $325.00 tyd in the USA Revenge 4 Blade 13 3/4" X27" $300.00 tyd in the USA 13 3/4" X 28 Trophy (flo Torque hub) $325.00 tyd in the USA 3 Blade over the hub Cleaver 15" X 28" $425.00 tyd in the USA 3 Blade small ear chopper 14" X...
  16. Dark Allison

Deer Jerky recipe

Any of you guys got any good Jerky recipes?
  17. Dark Allison

29 srx

I have a 29 SRX for sale. It was worked By Billy Eaves for a XB2002 Allison. It ran great on the XB2002 I've gone to 4 blades for fishing. I'd give it a 8.5 on the scream fly scale. I don't see any dents dings etc. I grade hard the prop is a solid strong running prop $350.00 TYD in the USA...
  18. Dark Allison

Craigslist find

One of the guys on BBC found this on craigslist http://www.bbcboards.net/allison-boats/285468-ouch.html
  19. Dark Allison

1999 XB2003 w/2000 Merc 280

Well Brent has finally decided to sell his beloved XB2003. Guys this thing as been well taked care of. The 280 has 50 hrs on it since the rebuild by Tony Reynolds. has a polished sportmaster gear case. It's so shiny you can see yourself. Rigged with all braided lines. Comes with a 26 Drag IV...
  20. Dark Allison

1996 XTB 21 with fresh 175 Merc

1996 Allison XTB 21, 1994 Mercury 175 HP and Boatmate tubular trailer. The boat is in excellent condition for the year model. It has an Allison hydraulic plate/spacers, Eagle LCR, fresh batteries, Motor Guide t-motor and Sloan jacks (not wired up). All pumps and lights work on the boat. It has...