Search results

1. woodsman

oil from an odd spot on lower unit?

Hey guys, I will have some pics up as soon as I can, but I wanted to go ahead see if I could get some input. I fished out my xtb quit a bit the last week. Going out about 6 different times and having some fun while doing it of course. After parking it up in the garage and it sitting over night...
  2. woodsman

Allison 4" Jack Plate

Hey guys, being laid off and all has forced me to really try and clean my garage out! I have this 4" jack plate that I would love to put in somebody's home! As with all my jack plates I come across, (one of my peeves), I have them brushed and paint stripped. I am asking 225.00+shipping. If...
  3. woodsman

WTB Allison Hydrofoil

Looking for a Allison hydrofoil, used with a reasonable price. Send me pm or text pics and info 606-275-0021.
  4. woodsman

advice for update

looking to update the old throttle control to something newer. But I am at a loss, have no idea what to replace with, or what will work. Oh yeah it will be going in a xtb21 if that matter's.. So any advice is much appriciated, thanks...... Adam
  5. woodsman

holy crappie!!!

These are the front and rear live wells of my XTB filled to the gill!!!!
  6. woodsman

restoring a lower unit

Hey guys, I am in need of some opinions here. I can post pics later if need be, but I have purchased a case (coned 200) and was stripping the paint to get down to the base stuff to have a great paint job and found a scary sight! The case has a crack around the curvature of the bottom in front of...
  7. woodsman

New Allison BASS news!

So what is everyones take on allison soon to be very noticeable in the 2014 B.A.S.S. Elite tour? I for one have wondered why wait this long for a while now. They are built to handle the rough water, and sometimes punishable treatment that is given during these tourney's. I am excited.
  8. woodsman

2.5 Lower unit.....

Hey guys, what kind of lower unit is this? I know it isn't a sportmaster but I also don't think it is a moded unit, or is it?
  9. woodsman

trailer rollers

do you actually need the last roller on the trailer? The one back at the transom (the center long roller). Was thinking of removing for different reasons but did not want to hurt my boat loading and unloading if it is actually used.
  10. woodsman

Manual steering parts

I had some spare parts I am selling to afford some carpet, feel free to email with questions: rockisland38@yahoo.com -2 new still in box, cable steering racks: 40.00 each + shipping -new still in box, steering tube: 15.00 + shipping Adam
  11. woodsman

bunk slides

Guys, has anyone ever tried the plastic bunk rail slides and it not hurt your hull? I am going to be redoing my trailer soon and was thinking of installing, but as always wanted some sound advice first.
  12. woodsman

4" Alli jack plate

I have a 4" Allison manual plate for sale after replacing it with a 10". I have sandblasted and gave it a real nice fresh black paint job. I am asking 225.00 but will take less from you guys. Make a reasonable offer, but keep in mind any offer is without shipping (+shipping). PM or email...
  13. woodsman

Old XTB cable steering + parts.

I have here for sale a whole cable steering set up. This includes everything to rig up for cable steering. I put hyd. steering on my rig and now have no need for it. I would much rather just sell it as a whole as I already have it boxed ready for shipping. I have included: -2 cables, (1 20'...
  14. woodsman

20' Hyd. Steering Hose

hey guys, I have a 20' sea star hydraulic steering hose up for sale. Never been put on/used. Bought and do not need. $60.00 shiped..
  15. woodsman

hydraulic steering?

Guys I was wondering, I am about to install some hydraulic on my 21' and wondered how the steering wheel works out. Must I get a new one, or an adapter? Where can I get a good one? Can I get a newer allison wheel for a reasonable price? what about the hoses, are they routed on the same side or...
  16. woodsman

17ft and other steering cables!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quicksilver-Ride-Guide-Stright-Rack-Stearing-Cable-P-828011A-17-5328-/200800011923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_100&hash=item2ec09d0693&vxp=mtr...
  17. woodsman

takeing donations!

I am takeing all donations for a good cause. Seeing as i will never have a job that pays enough to buy one of hese beautiful boat I am begining to take donations now in order to buy one 20 years from now when I will be able to afford it....lol
  18. woodsman

XTB-21 with 200hp

For sale is a 1990 XTB with a 92' 200hp (carb). I dont want to let go of the rig but have taken a 55% pay decrease at work and need rid of the payment. The boat has mechanical steering and a few places on the hull. the hull is a 8/10 to be a 90 model. it has been mistaken for a mid 2000's model...
  19. woodsman

xtb cables

does anyone know the length of the two steering cables in a xtb21? does teleflex make replacements? or any other company for that matter?
  20. woodsman

At the end of my rope!

Guys I need some help. From what I have heard its not something that can be told but has to be shown. I dont know, I just know I'll take any advice at this point. Took the alli out today, havent been out in a couple weeks. got my tach fixed and was curious as to how my prop set up was compared...