Search results

1. A

19ft bullet wanted

I am looking for a 19ft Bullet Bass boat in great to excellent condition as a 19fter can be. Would like it to have a newer engine say from 99-2000 and up, with Exc trolling motor and electronics. I know this is ALLISON OWNERS page but somebody on here might have a friend or know someone that...
  2. A

Several Props to sell NEW Condition

I have the Mazco 29 RE3 fits standard shaft Engine, $325. And a new 26 Trophy used one time comes with new hub kit and merury box $325. Or sell both for a deal. Or $600 for both.That's good deal for anybody just to have a couple extra props for backups. The 29 Mazco will haul the mail on top...
  3. A

Future for XB2003

It seems every article I read especially the ''Seat Time'' in Bass&Walleye is full of negativity about the future of performance Bass boats. My? as an owner myself what are the majority of XB2003 owners going to do when time to repower. It is hard to feel as good about my boat as I once did...
  4. A

Tempest for fishing!

I ran a 25 tempest and liked it :), for fishing. It ran well with 2 men and tourney load, 85.8 gps with throttle left turning around 6500 rpm's. xb 2003 225 pm. I have several different props for speed, I am just curious why Tempest prop's don't get mentioned when talking about Trophy's...
  5. A

Question about A Trophy

I have tried a 26 Trophy really wasn't impressed, But I have heard that a worked Trophy is a lot better. Can Y'all tell me about how they run, and if you like them. My setup is a XB2003 with 225 promax, I have ran quite a few different prop's and really like a three blade 28 chopper style for...